Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Angusnauts reloaded thread of DANK *macro*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by angusnaut, May 14, 2010.

1. Well I had to delete my last thread for some certain reasons. So this is my new one. I will only put my pick ups I find worthy of being up here cause we all know sometimes you pick up and its just nothing special. It will be updated often so be sure to check back if you enjoy.

Todays pick up Durban poison:
    Smells literally like dog shit. in the best way possible :smoking:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pot of gold
    smells so sweet with some skunkyness too
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    difflighting
    [​IMG]

Sweet Island Skunk
    nothing too special, smells sweet and skunky if you couldnt guess
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

No name suppppper dank.
    smelled so goddamn great fruity and musky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sour D
    this batch was real good. Soapy sour smell and taste
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another batch of the same no name. Just as good.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some killer sativa I've been trying to get again but the guy wont grow it cause the yeild is small :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

strawberry cough
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you liked.

2. Damn, Those buds look amazing :D

3. I like, I would smoke it, and smoke it again. Shit looks good.

4. looks like some banging skunk real nice and fluffy. tell ur boy he might want a stronger light if hes looking to get some denser nugs with higher yields

5. Damn, That Sour D looks amazing. Good shit man!

6. Thanks man!

Hell ya, I wish I could smoke some of those again. that no name is gone forever. the only plant had to get cut and it was prob my fav. out of every thing.

I'll let him know some of these are from diff growers. The guy I know has a tiny OP with a handful of plants so I only get the "super dank" once a month or so.

Hell ya. That sour d was the best batch of it. glad I got pics this time

7. just picked up a zip of some sour d looks nice...have yall seen it?

8. nah man I only have one hook up with sour d and its not ready yet. I wish though! I'll keep my ears open for it.:smoking::wave:

This durban poison is wicked fyi. I haven't had a sativa like this in quite some time. Loooong lasting high too, but horrid come down.

9. very dank, i really like the looks of the durban poison

10. Nice stuff man, I'll be checkin this out again.

11. Man I'm loving this durban poison, going to a concert tonight so it will be perfect.

Haha nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom:p

thanks man I'll try to update it often, would the people rather see big updates with like 5-6 diff strains or an update everytime I pick up. I could do both but I like the way the bigger posts look. So I'll update in about 2-3 weeks with another big update.

12. dank buds for sure brother!! :smoke:

13. thanks man. I'm lovin them.

14. Well I call me a liar but heres a quick update I looked in my jar and found this nug. I dont remember it but it smells super citrusy, so Imma give it a try. It was a little leafy but it looks and smells great

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All my current stash. roughly 1 ounce
    [​IMG]

15. Sweet mother of jeebus they are some nice buds dude.

16. thanks mang

17. eff you man! your personal jar looks dank as fugg....throw up some pics of the sage and trainwreck foo!