Andre 3k is the greatest MC of all time

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BA, May 10, 2011.

1. Wow the irony, i wasn't doing any of that but LOLing at the people you posted, DOOM lol, Method man lol, the new school people lol, but yeah you should probably go be upset now or something. ;)

2. Sounds good man, I'll be sure to do that. I hope one day you'll like the music that I like. Is that how you be cool and stuff? My music taste is better than yours RAWR LOLZ!!

:rolleyes:

3. Wow, you're acting like a 5 year old it's pretty pathetic that you haven't made much sense and aren't seeing the picture, so you resort to acting like a kid. , lol @ thread tags tho "getting trolled, you are all so mad"

4. #24 Deleted member 288974, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    if you're going to keep trying to validate that b.o.b. is a better rapper than andre 3k at least know more about hip hop than a 13 year old girl. go listen to wu-tang when meth was making a name for himself and tell me he's trying to be entertaining. being a radio rapper (b.o.b.) is entertaining. you've proven you just started listening to rap in the past 5 years, which is FINE trust me, but stop spewing off at the mouth about shit you dont know about bro!

yeah, he was in like 3 movies AFTER he helped wu-tang create hundreds of classic tracks.

edit: and before you say blah blah blah you're stuck in the 90s, there is good rap being made today. lloyd banks last cd was on point, dark twisted fantasy was worth listening to.... but definitely not fucking BoB dude get real

5. man, I don't give a fuck what you guys say. I love method man, bring the pain baby.

6. #26 Broosh, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011

try not to get so uptight when someone disagrees with you. you said b.o.b is more of an entertainer than an artist compared to method man. and all i'm saying is someone who does music, tv & movies seems to be more of an entertainer than someone who just does music.

and i actually know quite a lot about wu-tang and everything they've done, as well as knowing a lot of what b.o.b has done, no genre is one of the best mixtapes of the past year (IN MY OPINION). and sorry to let you know, i don't own a vehicle. meaning i don't listen to the radio EVER (my friends all have IPod docks in their cars, or CDs) so your hype about b.o.b being a radio rapper really doesn't concern or involve me. but you must forget that method man has been on the radio as well, does that make him a radio rapper?

i saw method man & redman live in '10 at SoundSet Music Festival, i was one of the few people there that bought their custom T-Shirts before their vendor got shut down for not having a permit, and i was one of the few that actually got to talk to them before they got kicked out and after they rocked the entire show. I went to see UGod in '10 in Milwaukee, WI as well. and yes that's only in the past year, but that doesn't mean that's all i've seen, i would just rather not go through a life story of my musical tastes and experiences lol. so you saying that i don't know what i'm talking about without knowing the actual facts is like.....well, me telling you that you don't know what you're talking about without knowing the facts.

it's all for the love of the music and it's all a debate, it's nothing personal. i don't do attacks, i do debates.

7. speaking of my T-Shirt, look how tight this shirt is haha

Attached Files:

8. LOL @ the thread tags.

9. where can i get that!!!!

10. This thread is dildos.

11. I like del, hieroglyphics, dead prez, diplomats, black knight, mac lethal, cage, atmosphere... Yup.

12. OP is an idiot wtf are you thinking man?

13. I personally like Big Boi more to be honest.