And then there was one.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by highschoolsenior82, Jul 18, 2017.

1. I had six plants, shitty lights, soil, possible shitty clones and really a shitty attempt at growing. I was down to two but said f it on this one, it was a grape ape probably the best clone I had but even after putting it in a bag pot, it would not dry out!!!! I will be purchasing seeds but need to figure out what went wrong before I proceed. Here are some pics of roots, they look weak as hell, but I don't know. Thanks in advance [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I think it was the shitty lights, shitty soil, and shitty attempt haha would you like to elaborate on what you used so we can help you

• Like Like x 1
  3. How far away were the lights and what were they? looks like she was struggling and reaching for the light

4. Sometime some clones take a little longer than others, those roots look like they were getting there,
    What was you set up, lights medium, space, nutes etc etc, I hear ya it'd be great to figure stuff out before ya drop any more $

Vote boom 2017
    Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes it would I am just trying to educate myself not grow a farm lol. And not sure if I will do the soil thing again or go hydro. Cost efficiencies with successful grow is what I will be shooting for this next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Did you add perlite to your soil? (I'm guessing not ;) )

• Like Like x 1