......And then i got hives

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kissthescreeen, Aug 12, 2012.

1. So this summer has been sort of one thing after another with me from strep and tonsillitis to a staph infection, then some mysterious infection from the nail salon... All in all I guess my immune system has gone to shit. So. Anyways. This morning I woke up with hives.. And by hives I mean my entire body is covered and I've never gotten them before. Other than the Bactrim that I am still on for the staph infection, all I can think of that I did differently was my weed source. I picked up two grams off a guy I work with (probably dumb but i trust him for whatever reason) and I don't know anyone else who buys off him to ask them how reliable it is. He said his shit was all that but it was mediocore. Very little smell, kind of a dry looking brown. I sat there thinking something was off about it, then burned it and boom..... Hives.
    So I know that this is going out in a limb here but has anyone ever come in contact with sketch weed that can give you an allergic reaction? Or is it possible to develop a weed allergy that you didn't have before? Seemingly pointless wall of text but.. I'm scared to smoke hahah

2. Since i'm guessing you have smoked weed many times before without a reaction my guess would be you had a reaction to some of the fertilizer/growing materials used to grow it.

3. #3 kissthescreeen, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    image-2622135390.jpg

That's my leg right after smoking. And yeah I've never had any problems.. I guess I'll switch to my old source and see if there's still issues

4. Maybe you have AIDS, not even kidding. Get yaself tested today.

5. #5 p00nd, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    I was gonna go to work.. but then I got hives yeee heee cus i got hives... cus i got hives.. cus i got hives.. ladadada dadada

posted before reading...
    sounds like a shitty summer dude... I hear ya, I used to get hives all the time.. got em the other day walking through a bushy ass forest to see my friends plants, my legs were so fucking itchy it sucked balls..
    get well dude, im sure you will :)