And so it begins...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Nov 7, 2012.

1. ForumRunner_20121107_161710.png

The tracks are from my gf leaving. She had to leave hours early to make sure she got home safely. fuck you Jack Frost.

But I've got the heat on, a nice warm blanket, A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking, games, booze, weed, and hookah. BRING IT ON.

Also, fuck you if you thought this was a political thread :laughing:

2. Rofl I thought this was a thread about your gf leaving you.. I came with intentions of comforting you with manly sexual favours but since I was misled all I have to say is good day sir :devious:

3. I'm getting flurries over here.

Similar situation, I have a nice nug of something fruity waiting to be smoked. About to make some coffee. :smoke:

4. Soooo many political threads.
    So many.

Sounds like you are going to have a fun evening.

5. Damn, I thought this was going to be a sad thread about a divorce.

Glad you're stocked up and ready for the winter storm ;)

6. I haven't even seen the snow in like 8 years lol

Southern California FTW.

ill be pissed if we get multiple days below like 60 this winter XD

7. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Rofl I thought this was a thread about your gf leaving you.. I came with intentions of comforting you with manly sexual favours but since I was misled all I have to say is good day sir :devious:[/quote]

Hey my gf is okay with me getting manly sexual favors.. and so am I :ey:

[quote name='"ptownroll"']I'm getting flurries over here.

Similar situation, I have a nice nug of something fruity waiting to be smoked. About to make some coffee. :smoke:[/quote]

Aww yeah :smoke: I hope the flurries stay light for you. We just had flurries for about 20 mins.. then we checked outside after being home for an hour, and that was the result :mad:

[quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Soooo many political threads.
    So many.

Sounds like you are going to have a fun evening.[/quote]

I know haha. A weather thread amongst all the political discussion? I'm just ahead of my time. :cool:

I plan on it :) Idk how much I'll actually read.. but games and GC will be a definite. Who knows where my soon-to-be crossfaded mind will lead me!

[quote name='"Fuck You Also"']I haven't even seen the snow in like 8 years lol

Southern California FTW.

ill be pissed if we get multiple days below like 60 this winter XD[/quote]

Fuck you also. :laughing:

8. SoCal reppin' over here. But I would love me some snow. I love coldness. Matches my icy heart :devious:

9. Just starting to dip down to the mid 40's here in Seattle..not bad.

10. I've got sunshine, on a snowy ass day.

11. Damn you, Tony!

I thought for sure you were going to inform me that the end of the world was coming sooner.:cool:

12. At least the tracks look pretty. I'm glad I moved south, 18 years in upstate New York left me with enough snow. I do miss having empty streets and just sliding all around though.

13. We had our first snow here on Sunday...I wasn't impressed but it was nice to get home after work and sit in front of the fire with a hot drink.

I do enjoy the seasons.

14. God damn am i glad i dont live in massachusetts anymore, fuck the snow

15. man that's all? wish i was living where you are :p

16. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Damn you, Tony!

I thought for sure you were going to inform me that the end of the world was coming sooner.:cool:[/quote]

What? That's your job. Mine is to keep you entertained.

[quote name='"cranegame"']At least the tracks look pretty. I'm glad I moved south, 18 years in upstate New York left me with enough snow. I do miss having empty streets and just sliding all around though.[/quote]

Thanks for noticing, I wasn't sure if anybody would. That's the reason I took the picture in the first place. I decided to create this thread later.

Yeah NY gets some awful snow too. I'm from Maine and MA isn't bad in comparison, but the last 3 years have been bad enough. Except last year, since we only really had 3 snow storms :laughing:

17. [quote name='"tihanachu"']man that's all? wish i was living where you are :p[/quote]

Where are you at? It doesn't tell me on the app :(

18. what is this shit?

I live in Alberta and I'm supposed to have at least half a foot of snow at least. We had a storm the other week, and now its melted... :(

I dont understand lol

19. [quote name='"Monteepython"']what is this shit?

I live in Alberta and I'm supposed to have at least half a foot of snow at least. We had a storm the other week, and now its melted... :(

I dont understand lol[/quote]

GLOBAL WARMING 2012 MAN

:laughing:

20. [quote name='"CKTony"']

What? That's your job. Mine is to keep you entertained.

Thanks for noticing, I wasn't sure if anybody would. That's the reason I took the picture in the first place. I decided to create this thread later.

Yeah NY gets some awful snow too. I'm from Maine and MA isn't bad in comparison, but the last 3 years have been bad enough. Except last year, since we only really had 3 snow storms :laughing:[/quote]

Im here in Ma too and soo glad I'm home from work :) .. Weed, beer, hookah, amazing vinyl collection, incense, my boyfriend, and about to make a shepheards pie. Fuck yeah! Enjoy, my fellow masshole.