And so it begins...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Jul 23, 2012.

1. #1 Tripace, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqzoKY1CyAg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Police Shooting in Anaheim Leads to Violent Clash - RAW FOOTAGE & NEWS - YouTube[/ame]

The time for peaceful revolution is over. Time for those of you that have been merely thinking of doing so to GO GET A GUN! Mark my words: This will begin the Second American Revolutionary War. :mad::mad::mad:
    I hope riots break out nationwide over this incident.

FUCK THE POLICE!!!

2. Guns won't protect you from drones. Get an rpg too.

3. Wow, disturbing to say the least.

4. Shit im in Austin with a bunch of non violent hippies n the fuckin pigs beat us up all the time. And everyone downtown is too worried about money to get caught up in such a "small" matter as that..FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK CORPORATE AND ALL OF ITS PUPPETS!

5. #5 Nash92, Jul 23, 2012
    Police offered to pay off the bystanders for their videos. They know they fucked up. Something will come of this, the corruption cannot be denied any longer. Disturbing....

6. Other then in the community this happened in no one around here seems to give a shit. The local news made the incident out to be very different then everything that video showed. Fucking propaganda, the local news said "a small protest was broken up because they were blocking traffic and starting dumpster fires" It never said what or why there was a protest.

All reports so far that I have read say that the guy who first got shot to start this whole thing had no gun or weapon on him.

I don't think Americans as a whole are going to give a shit about this. Those were brown ppl the cops were fucking with. Now if that was a bunch of rich white folks then we might be on to something.

7. Never underestimate's the general population's ability bury it's head in the sand.

8. there'll be almost no coverage in the media.

so...

no revolution this week

9. the revolution will not be televised, the revolution will not be televised, the revolution will not be televised

10. Rpg's won't do much against drones, but I liked at the end "the police offered to buy people's videos" referring to the videos they caught on their cells hahaha

11. My hat is off to the man who stood in front of the rifle firing on the crowd. May we all be so brave in the face of tyranny.

As for the Anaheim PD, today would be great day to resign in disgrace, but I bet they'll all get paid leave instead, and exonerate themselves.

Massive protest at the police chief's briefing last night, we'll see where it goes, but that is some raw brutality and public endangerment I see in that video. I hope that mother who snatched her kid away from the police dog gets a real greedy lawyer too. I would bitch slap that pig to jimmy dean heaven for that.

If a cop asks you to buy your video, you may have just fried some bacon.

12. If there is anyone close enough to that area, bring every man woman and child you can find and surround those pieces of shit then burn them in their building!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

13. yea, that's a good idea :rolleyes:

14. i thought so:smoke:

15. These protesters should have marched armed. Then the police wouldn't do shit to them. They are bullies they are scared of those who can actually fight back. Oh wait I forgot, Californians gave away their second amendment rights.

16. #16 Jamaican Hotbox, Jul 23, 2012
    [quote name='"James2912"']These protesters should have marched armed. Then the police wouldn't do shit to them. They are bullies they are scared of those who can actually fight back. Oh wait I forgot, Californians gave away their second amendment rights.[/quote]

Your kidding right? They would be decimated. Police have military grade weapons plus they would have just brought in the NG if something big like that did happen.

17. We'd be killing each other........money is power. If they weren't getting paid, there would be no riot control

18. The Tea Party has done many protests fully armed. You don't see them getting into shoot outs with cops and you don't see them getting beaten and their first amendment rights denied either. The police keep a respectful distance from them because like any bully they don't pick on those who could fight back.

19. Clearly you dont know what an RPG is.. either that or what it is capable of. :devious:

20. Unfortunatly I dont believe this will be the spark for the revolution. If it they were white on the other hand..

Unless the spanish are going to start the revolution, I dont see this as the spark.