and so cocktail hour will commence

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, May 17, 2003.

1. i like the p-funk. it must be the dog in me baby

2. When I came to Bangkok I almost shit my pants, a carton of Parliaments go for around 7-10 bucks...Back in Los Angeles it was 35 bucks...cheap no?

3. 7-10? lol...what shop you got to? you paying waaaaay to much bro..hehe..yeah...i mean YEAH LA no kidding! lol...

4. :) new fridge in the new room....... all the necssities of home.....

only thing thats missing is the high life and coronas....that'll be fixed shortly though......

idk...whats up with the wicked red carpetting though...kinda funky...

'40 oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good,
    even though I feel bad
    And I know that ohhhh...I'm not comin back
    Ohh not going back
    God knows I'm not going back.'

Attached Files:

5. aw gravy I cant see the pic! toooo dark....anyway the new place is treatin yea good then?! lol screw that mexican pee! stick with the motherfucking high life!!! :D lol, I cant not say mf when I refer to the high life..habit :)

6. yea.... alll i have is a shitty web cam...oh well....

yea...high life is where it's at for everyday beeer........her... its the champagne of beers...... an the occasional corona with a shot of limon is delish an only takes ya half the time ta get ya where ya want ta be....:)

7. oh thats sweet, well whatever gets you there! lol, you sure you wanna go out tonight? lol, I think Id have a hellatime talking with you tonight lol :D

and yes, the champange of beers :) its always millertime in this house, so who can resist the high life?!?! lol :)

8. ahhh...... but the better question would be......cans or bottles?

pleaseee.....say bottles.....

9. Defijnitely bottles

10. actually it depends on situation..... if your chillen ....... then bottles...... if your going on a misssion......or just playing games to get bent........ then cans are fine...