and now you're sad...

Discussion in 'General' started by Nukes1337, Feb 19, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InmKjGZGx98&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Oscar's Law - Don't buy puppies from pet shops. - YouTube[/ame]

:(

2. :'(

*turns into a PETA activist hippie*

3. Yeah, not a peta activist hippie but this video pisses me off. Dog is mans best friend for a reason and these puppie mills treat them like used garbage. Thats no way to treat a living breathing conscious animal.

Makes me want to hunt down the owners of this place like they are savage animals and make them suffer an amazing amount of pain before I kill them.

:mad::mad:

4. I mean yes its sad but stuff like this happens every day. People in africa are dying right now.. but instead of giving 70 towards that great cause, people want to buy a Jeremy Lin Jersey instead. Wake up

5. Well, we could always send all our stray dogs and cats down there. Kill 2 birds with one stone..

6. I donate to local animal charities, I love dogs and animals, but I'm not even going to watch the clip, I just know it'll make me sad and kill this beautiful apollo 11 high I have going right now.

Last night I went to a local minor league hockey game and they had adopt-a-dog night. I came close to getting one. My girlfriend, and my mom put it all on me wether or not to get one, it was my decision.
    Decided against it. I already have a dog, and a busy schedule. But they had two beautiful 1 year old pits that were only 65 bucks a piece for adoption fees. Been regretting not getting one since last night.