And now deep thoughts by jack handy

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Apr 4, 2003.

1. lol...If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink is when you look in and there at the wheel is Captain Termite.

or....

I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.

LOL!..or...

The first thing was, I learned to forgive myself. Then I told myself, "Go ahead and do whatever you want, it's okay by me."

2. I really like this one!!! :)

3. Me too:D

4. "Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see."

5. #339: When Gary told me he had found Jesus, I thought, Ya-hoo! We're rich! But it turned out to be something different.

lol i spent hours on this link

6. when i was little there was a house up the block that me and my friends thought were haunted because we heard screams coming from there lat at night and people who went in never came out it turned out it was just a murderer though

7. gotta love jack handy, good stuff...

peace