And another brick falls...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 420420420, Dec 27, 2009.

1. U.S. Move to Cover Fannie, Freddie Losses Stirs Controversy - WSJ.com

2. Blank Checks to our corporate suitors? Hey...why not right?

Fucking joke.

3. Pretty much anything that is passed during the christmas holidays is service to special interests.

Id hope less and less people are fooled by the Obama with every new Bushian decree.

4. Totally agreed.

Coincidence that the health care bill passed through congress at 1am leading up to christmas? I think not. If an R had done such a thing, Michael Moore would've already had a documentary released complete with eerie music to boot.

But not to get too off topic, the fact that these sort of policies are not leading to uproar is completely ridiculous. I bet the families of Fannie/Freddie Execs had a real nice christmas. Their control of the United States corporation is only getting firmer by the day.

5. This generation of Americans has got to be the most apathetic group of humans ever. This is a textbook example of corporatism and it is completely out in the open

6. I know and I'm so sick of it! The apathy of the "Gimme Gimme" generation really is appalling to me, especially considering they are my 'group of peers' and the people I am growing up with. :mad:

7. Ah yes, let's reinflate the bubble!