Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by hinduhippy, Dec 9, 2009.

1. #1 hinduhippy, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    This is a book of sacred geometry and how the flower of life symbol is a pattern for all life and eternity.
    [​IMG]
    if you've ever been interested in, geometry describing life, light, frequencies, dimensions, pyramids, our worlds histroy, our history, our human potential.

i recently just finished reading both volumes and if you choose to read these books your life and the way you live will never be the same.

2. Whoah, dude, you're asking a bunch of really high people to, like, read about math and stuff. Since you've read the books already can't you just... paraphrase for us? I wanna know what you're talking about but geometry has never been my strong suit. I believe you, just tell me what it is I'm believing. Thanks bunches,
    HappySmoke

Gan-Jah, lord of the Harvest, says:
    "He who paraphrase and not force math on head of stupid ones make many a stoner happy!"

3. I concure with this guy, ^^

I love to read but geometry to me is like kryptonite to superman

..I hate superman

4. yo thank you for posting, that my mathematically inclined mind does like to read about math and what not, thank you and keep posting.

5. Ahhhh, this did the rounds on GC last year and has been well debunked. The FOL is a (coyrighted) invention of Drunvalo Melchizedek, real name Bernard Perona - a complete scam based on yet more fictional history of Egypt. One of Micheal Tsarion's daft mates.

MelT