Ancient Gushi Kush!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Stratos, Apr 1, 2012.

1. It said they made clothing out of wool, and that the cannabis was probably for smoking since they took all the males out and the clothes found were not made of hemp. That's even better! Ancient potheads.

2. Well they found a seed. Too bad it’s probably not still viable, that could be some great marketing there “try this new strain!! Time machine! The same that your great,great,great,great,great grandpapy might have smoked” I’m pretty sure it would sell on novelty alone, even if it was a crap strain.

Didn’t they do that with a beer? Sam Addams or something found a fermentation vase from Sumerian times and determined the beer was made with blank, blank and blank spices and remade it to sell as a novelty brew.

3. Would it really be a "new" strain if it's that old?

4. possibly a new strain that could have died off and all true seeds were lost until thatt one

5. well new in the sence of it being offered for the first time for mass production. and being brought to the modern market

6. Whatever it is, it sure would be fun to grow it out.

7. Great find man.

8. Thx bro, I was so psyched had to share it... but I really wish that seed was viable. I'm waiting on that lost strain to show up. I wonder how it smoked, was it more powerful? I mean the medicine men used them, so it had to be that good good.

9. Very Cool Thks

10. i wud love to of smoked ancient cannabis.. i wanna know how the high was for them

11. Oldest strain I've smoke are from some seeds that my mom gave me, She found her old stash and was like here...LoL I have one growing now, turn out to be a Indica with some fat ass flowers, lite frost and big buds. She it was kush from her days but who knows. I'm just glad to have a strain past down from mom.

PS the seed was 40 years old.

12. they found extremely old cannabis in king tut's tomb, sealed in ceramic jug's that still had active THC. If I was the guy to find that I would have grabbed at the very least enough to roll a doob. If it was good enough for a guy that we still talk about thousands of years later its good enough for me.

13. Yep, it's really good to see that cannabis was used in ancient. From medicine, myth and to magic, or maybe even just to relieve the stress of the world. I just it was kept more in our history. So can actually have documentation showing who was the 1st and why.