Ancient Chinese Cure For Hangovers that sincerly works

Discussion in 'General' started by bkdub, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Me and a few friends have been doing this the past few weekends and it truly does work as a cure for hangovers. My friends dad who was born and raised in China taught us this. All you do is after a night of drinking whether binge drinking or a few beers with friends, right before you go to sleep fill your stomach with fruit and a few glasses of water, and it completely cures sour stomach. I normally eat a cup of blueberrys, a cup of rasperrys, an apple, and a can of pineapples and it absorbs the alcohols toxins.

2. If you can manage to chew all that up and swallow it, you're not drunk anymore.

3. Ya I feel binge drinking and all that fruit wouldn't sit so well in my stomach.

But fuck it I'll prob give it a try next time I'm drunk.

4. This should be moved to General....

5. lol sounds like a bad idea..to eat a bunch of fruit..while drunk..then pass out, just seems like a good way to wake up in your puke..The Water however is a good technique because it hydrates you.During a hangover your body takes water from your brain which causes the painful headaches and nausea.

6. I agree with the water... and maybe the fruit, but maybe not that much. Like gothic said, if you can chew all that up and stuff... maybe you're not gonna have a wicked hangover like you think.

I just drop an Advil and some water before bed, and if it persists in the morning, nothing a bowl or two won't fix. :p

7. #7 Bedorf1, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
    this isnt no ancient chinese secret...a hangover is from your body being very dehyrated from drinking all that beer. So if you drink a bottle of water before you go to sleep, you wont be dehydrated. I do this everytime i drink, but somes times im just too drunk and forget/passed out

also fruit wont hurt, but isnt needed to PREVENT the hangover, not curing as ur title says

8. God damn I would NOT want to be cleaning that up on the return trip.

9. if anything..Bread would be the food to eat.

10. thats why you make sure one of your other friends is also so hammered as well and u convince him its his puke and he needs to clean it up

11. buy a slushy, chug it untill you get a brain freeze, wait for brain freeze to fuck off.

then you will have no more hangover.

12. lol thats what I'm saying a fruit explosion, but the bad kind :hide:

13. in my experience as long as i eat anything and drink some water before i go to bed i wont have a hangover the next day, maybe some grogginess but thats it

14. if this works, it is epic.

15. Just drink the water, works every time. Drink tons of it, so what if you have to get up and piss in the middle of the night? At least you won't be hungover

16. Smoking a blunt always does it for me.

17. Hangover = mini-withdrawl

To cure a hangover, drink more.

18. A cup of green tea and a bowl of miso soup before you sleep. Wake up feelin' like Pdiddy every day.

19. Exactly. When I'm shitfaced (which is rare now, herb "hangovers" are soooo much easier to deal with), I usually don't have the stomach for oddball shit like this. I'd end up puking it back up.

What has worked for me is to just forget any eating and drinking (risk of puking) that night, and get a large glass of water and aspirin/Tylenol/Advil and put it next to the bed. Set your alarm for 6 or 7AM. When it goes off, drink down the water and take the pills and then go back to bed.

Just this simple little trick, you'll be amazed at how much better you'll be feeling when you wake up again later. Substitute vitamin water instead of just straight water to give yourself the B-vitamin boost too that your body is craving, or just take a multivitamin in the morning with the aspirin.

20. best thing to drink for a hangover/ or exhausted is Pedialyte,,,, always works for me.