Anarchy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 0rangekush, May 13, 2011.

1. I started writing my posts in gedit (it's easier to edit when you aren't stuck in the stupid post editing box), and they get saved as a temporary file automatically, and I never fail to recover it. Then again, I use Linux, so what I'm saying probably means jackshit.

2. I sympathize, i have had it happen to me so bad i had to just get up from the computer and do something else to keep from breaking it.

It's also how i learned to keep posts shorter than i used to !

3. If we would just ban together (armed) and storm the capitols of all states and dc and lock down the police departments we could make anarchy happen. Kill whoever we have to and rewrite shit.

4. #124 Zarex, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Imma read all that stuff if its truly heavily documented

But did u really say communist slave labor? U shud read up on communism bra, every single form we've seen isn't true communism. Russia has way too many aristocrats when the revolution occured and dint have a strong industrial base, idk if it was heavily capitalist. Cuba was the closest any country came to a communist, true communist, rule and it was still pretty far. Read up on communism bra, but I read most of tht stuff below. Why don't ppl try to get this stuff out, privately funded groups

5. Countries can only be invaded and taking over if they have a government structure. If we had anarchy here it would be impossible for anybody to enforce there tyranny on the nation as a whole. That's why the USA and Russia before us could not conquer Afghanistan. To many tribal communities no real government structure. It's also one of the ways we were able to fight for our independents against the greatest military of that time. Gorilla fighters are the only fighters needed and are supported by the people they fight for directly not by force.

6. Guerrilla*, but yes. Exactly.

7. #127 Zarex, May 25, 2011
    I'm not an anarchist but damnnnn, I agree with thisss
    That whole explanation about gureilla
    I'm still looking at anarchy to see what it offers versus what we have now

8. I consider myself more of a libertarian than an anarchist, but I do agree with a lot of anarchist philosophy.

9. A stateless society would never work unless the vast majority of people were informed and understood it. Storming capitals and killing people in the 'revolutionary' fashion won't change anything, and will instead discredit the idea.

10. #130 Zarex, May 26, 2011
    Enslave human race, rights are a problem
    Slay all who are privy and uncomplying

11. 4chan is ---> that way.

12. #132 Zarex, May 26, 2011
    Wuts 4chan
    Anyways, what I said is a possibility that while obviously won't happen and won't be considered is one that in theory that cud work. I myself dnt believe in it but if u imposed a dystopia on ppl, their whole lives and so on, a police state which instilled such fear that all obeyed, and an overbearing government that has stripped rights away and individuality, what would happen? Tell me? Wud ppl riot for rights, no cuz of the obedience they have and dnt question. Wud they breaks laws, no. Wud they try to rebel, no. Wud they in any way disrupt society, no. Wud it be wrong, yes. But that is relative, just like the truth

13. #134 Zarex, May 26, 2011
    Thoughts of a heavily sedated person :smoking:
    Pretty sure what I said was right. But K

14. No I meant a army of gorillas :) monkeys too

15. The only people that can rob over and over are governments. Individuals and smaller groups can't for any extended time. If you steal from your neighbors you'll be better in the short run but worst in the long. If you keep stealing they will eventually stop producing all together or more then likely hid what they have from you. Even if you want to buy there product they won't sell to you fearing you might steal it. So now you can't steal it or buy it.