Anarchists should be reported to the police

Discussion in 'Politics' started by craigd89, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Anarcho-capitalism existed in the wild west and it works.

Not so Wild Wild West. ​

2. So who are the labor unions going to negotiate with?

3. employers... it would be done on a local level, neighborhoods and small towns could band together to negotiate with their employer.

4. #64 myoung7189, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    If you don't think the state is God's gift to the world then you are a terrorist. WTF? Beware everyone is a terrorist!!! This happening in the U.S. too; if you don't act like everyone else, all the time, then you are a terrorist. Look at this bullshit propaganda our government is selling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7q3bWEvl7o]‪FEMA Partners with Homeland Security on Psyops Campaign‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

5. What if some of the employees do not want to go along with the union. Are you going to allow "right to work laws" for those employees who don't want to be in a union?

6. People work for their own self-interest. Nobody is forcing them to work with the union. Do you know what NAP (Non-aggression Principle) is all about?

I want to live based on my own means, just like you. Why should you waste your precious time to enforce me to participate your schemes? Leave me alone and do whatever you want to please your satisfaction.

7. You're wrong. There are many American workers who are forced to join a union. It's not me you have to worry about.

8. DUH. That's because of the monopoly of society. Anarchy simply eliminate this problem.

9. I could have sworn the title said 'analchrists'. Man that took me a second to figure out :laughing:

I don't think I know any Anarchists? Nope, definitely not. Does it tell you how to spot one? :laughing:

10. If common people band together to police there own neighborhoods then eventually wont they become the state in a way. I only have two real problems with anarchism, one is irrelevant to this discussion but the other is that eventually I think that some group of people would gain more and more control and then there would be a state again.

11. I don't really get mad about this kind of ignorance anymore. I just pity that your small mind can find no other way to live or feel safe with other people than through a centralized all powerful state.

12. It depends on how you define a state.

For the purposes of making a case for anarchism, anarchists generally define the state as an entity that has a monopoly on coercive force, and collects taxes.

If people from the neighborhood came together to protect their neighborhood from outside agression, they would be free to do so.

Now if the same force attempts to infringe on your private property, or privacy( in other words, force you to obey laws controlling your private life), OR if they attempt to force you to pay for their service (tax) they have become a state.

13. Africa never had anarchy.

14. Well what will stop them from becoming a state? I assume you will say other people but then I just see an endless cycle of violence. Anarchism is just like communism in that it would only work if you had a large amount of the people who where willing to go along with it. The real question is how do we get people to go along.

15. they would be a state in their own definition, but other people dont have to reconize it and consider it a state too. It would be a state, that would be ever moving /changing / growing /shrinking. Eventually, it may become called something different by different groups of people. If you had enough people and it was your goal, you could guard the state allow people in/out. But since its an anarchy system, everyone would pretty much have to be in consensus because they would be free to leave the state. If they wanted the state to organize some sort of police, fire , or some service like that they could collect a general tax if voted on or allow each person to figure out their own service. Hell, some smart people might team together and offer a competitive price for lets say fire fighting for a certain area of the state. If you dont want to put out your own fire, you can be part of this organization and pay the fee to have them do it for you. No forcing.

16. Workers agreed in majority to make their shop union. My father is a truck driver at a teamsters shop, why should he get the benefits of a awesome union contract and not pay dues?.. right to work is only a scheme to try and bust unions.

17. Voluntarism!!!

18. Report me to the police.

Edit:

So I can bust caps when I smell donuts.