anal: why do guys want it so much?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by leftisinger, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Some gals ask why, great gals ask why not

2. #102 KarmicJuub, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    I am a bisexual male and wanted to give my two-cents.

I really don't enjoy anal (receiving) from any random dude, I kind of want to know them first.

I love having anal though, doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl.

However, because I swing both ways I am not as fascinated by anal sex with women.

If you have a vagina, I don't see why people would WANT anal sex.

Vagina's feel much better-take it from me. They are warmer, cleaner, and more comfortable.

What turns me on about women: their beautiful bodies and their pussies.

What turns me on about men: the different power dynamics involved in having sex and the taboo subject of loving one's own gender is an extra turn on.

Personally, I swing more heterosexual because I adore women and want to have my own kids, but I've been having steady sex with a guy for about a month now but just as fuck buddies.

Bottom line:

I am bi, and anal sex with women is not something I am after. 

I am only after anal with a guy if I am really into him, and he is clean. I would much rather just swap blowjobs  :laughing: 

(although every once in a while, anal is a turn on.)

Women should get over their fears, it's really not that big of a deal. You were given a body with millions of pleasure receptors, why not use them all.

Is the idea of a little shit really that revolting? Seems like a really immature fear to me. Everyone does it, just grow the hell up  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

(or take better showers)

Anal really isn't worth all the effort.
    And any heterosexual guys- if you want to have anal with your girl, you owe it to them to let them shove something up your ass, (if you respect them). Get over your immature fears of being viewed as "gay" just cause you take something up your ass.

It feels good, I swear. It's not gay.
    It's gay if another man puts his dick up your ass.
    It's not gay to take something up your ass-it's actually pretty straight.
    Society needs to get over this shit haha.

(no pun intended).