anal sex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by namron_420s, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...why?..its just me...

2. Well Norm, I didn\'t know you were so desperate for a joint. I\'ve got a nice big fat one waiting for you to stick between your lips. LOL :)

I hope you can suck it down as good as your basketball team sucks right now!~ LOL

( No offense, Normsey, but this was too good to let go by without a crude comment,)

3. well..the basketball team does in fact suck..the suck a big one, they suck like a two dollar whore, i bet they could suck a golf ball through a rubber hose...god they suck...

i do want a joint tho..just for somethin different..been hittin the bong alot..only the bong..for the past two months..

4. Man... I was sooo gonna stay out of this thread. lol

Funny as hell, y\'all.

But seriously.... if you do happen to find anal sex enjoyable, then you don\'t do it while you have to take a shit! lol

Enema douche... what ever. That hole can be cleaned up some.

And yes.... it is likely that if you get feces in your penis then you\'ll get an infection. Sounds most unpleasant! That\'s why it is suggested that you wrap that baby \'fore you plug it in.

5. It is in Alabama along with oral sex and dildos. Anti-sodomy laws.

6. Well, they had to do something to make you backcountry boys behave ;)

7. whats this carrot doing here?

8. Bwaaahahahahahaa! You are right, Woody.

And some people actually believe the laws should be on the books.

I just wonder...... what kind of proof can they offer about which sexual position you use? Or orifice?

We had some interesting people running this country when those laws were put on the books.

Talk about the loss of freedom!

9. There are a few court cases in some state courts about police \"investigating burglaries\" an finding homosexual couples as wellas heterosexual couples engaged in sodomy acts and have arrested them.

10. That\'s retarded....

Did you know that in Indiana, the penalty for detonating a nuclear device is $500.

www.dumblaws.com

11. hellow over a year old thread.... lets see if i can get away wit this old clasic :D

12. nope you can\'t get away with that..

This is a warning.. Don\'t post anything like that again.. It is against the rules!!!!!

13. auh man i got away with the cartoon version of it :D

14. LOL........ :D omfg thats great ^^^^ :D

15. I haven\'t seen it or it would be deleted..

The rules are plain as day.. If you need some one to explain to you what the rules mean, I will try..

If not..... Please abide by them..

16. my bad dude, sorry

u know I\'m legit :D

17. I\'m just gonna go against the tide and say... I\'d plug the butthole *makes a pop noise with his mouth*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.