An update on the marvelous life or Mr Switch

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Dec 29, 2003.

1. uuuuhhhh... nothing much has happened... just thought I'd say I'm still alive... and not dead... kinda... unless you count the smell... please ignore the smell... k.... ummmm.... rock on....

2. was wondering where you'd got to.....thought you must have disappeared after posting the pic of yourself in a suit and bow tie......did ya take some heat over that?........Peace out.......Sid

3. btw- does anyone see, in their mind's eye, people from the city as characters from homestarrunner? I dunno why but Rumjy seems to be Marzipan, Woody has got to be coach z, Told has to be strong mad and I, of course, am strong bad...

4. Nah dude- just kinda had a lil less time to surf the city one day and never came on here as much as a result. Having a real life sucks lol.

5. i was getting worred about you there switch. :p real life? no thanks.. a pirates lifes for me

6. It's good to see you are still breathing. I don't get to hang out here at the city as much as I used to. Between work and play (now that I'm single in the first time in 6 yrs).......I don't have much time to play at my home away from home. LOL.

But anyway, I almost forgot what I was talking about. Damn, my 2 brain cells. Hey, I never did see a pic of you in a bow tie. Where have I been? LMAO. Anyway, glad to see you are alright.

Peace and love.............