An unusual bong

Discussion in 'General' started by ArtemisRain, May 13, 2008.

1. Check this out.

Two men were arested in TX for using a skull as a bong. I understand the need for a unique bong. I think it's cool to have one unique an all but seriously, a human skull? Thoughts?

Article

-Jenn

2. Something happened like that here in the UK. Read it in the newspaper, two young men were accused of digging up a corpse of a boy who died in the 1920s and using his skull as a bong.

I have to wonder.. how do they use a skull as a bong? Its not exactly airtight is it?

3. something like that hapened in my town, the bo was caught smoking hash from a human skull that was aparently.......still "meaty"

4. Man fucks like that give marijuana a bad name

5. ... as well as the future of humanity.

Disturbing someone's final resting place is a fucked up thing to do, especially when messing with their remains.

6. Nevermind their bongs were probably giving weak hits, a skull is hardly the best thing to make a tube out of :rolleyes:

7. thats fucked up. when do you decied to dig 6ft for a skull then dismember it and then poke a hole seal it and spark up...... have these pepole herd of a water bottle??
    (no digging req.).

8. naw dude.

its actually pretty legit.

cartilage turns into goo as it decomposes, so you can just take a festering kneecap and place it in the spinal column portion of the skull.

this does two things. it is the first part of making the skull watertight, and it also serves for a handy base so you wont tip the bong over.

that gooey cartilage acts like glue, 20 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees will set the goo into a firm grip. feel free to scrape as much of this human cement off the other kneecap to plug up the nasal, eye, ear, and mouth sockets.

the cool thing is, though it looks nasty orange right now, the cartilage dries a translucent color so you still retain the integrity of the skull without silly colored goop everywhere.

p.s: to help plug up the eyesockets, i find the fingers make for an extra creepy appearance, also you dont have to use as much body glue when you do so.

and there you have it.

just push the bowlpeice through the nasal cavity after five minutes in the oven, then let it set for the rest of the twenty minutes so that it can be sealed in - no need for a rubber grommet!

happy skull toking.

9. I think some of these responses are pretty interesting. It shows that not all of us are degenerates or delinquents for smoking marijuana. It is unfortunate that people do this sort of thing because it really kicks the the legalization movement in the shins.

And scooby. . . that's just disturbing.

10. :eek:

11. I've smoked out of a fake skull, like one's in science class. It was still really fucking weird.

12. and i laugh at people who use water bottles as bongs!

13. scoob, thats fucked up. Why would you ruin the skull bong with a bowl-piece? You gotta use a toe with all the marrow scraped out so its hollow. We cant have any contamination of the all human bong with a metal bowl.

but seriously. those guys are fucked up individuals.

14. A better question instead of why... Is how they got CAUGHT using this shit? Like if it was that illegal I would NOT get caught with that shit.... Fuckin idiots tho...

And I'm pretty sure that the kids that did it were like 16 & 17... :eek:

15. if i found a skull radomly somewhere id try and turn into a bong or atleast keep it and now with that informative post i now know how to do it well but i wouldnt go digging for one....
    and by the way is that any worse than peter griffin using an indian chief skull as a cup

16. haha I saw that ep yesterday and I think what Peter did was worse.

17. <s>disturbing</s>
    That's HOT!!

But seriously.
    How can cemeteries just go abandoned like that. Isn't there some sort of law revolving around protecting human remains?
    <s></s>

18. I think it said it was a body from the early 1900's, there are tons of "abandoned" cemetaries from that time period, not sure why, but there is. Shit, one of my beezie's has a cemetary on her property, no joke. Probably a small family cemetary, but still.... Shit, you know what I just thought of? What if someone killed a bunch of people, and just made fake tombstones with made up names with their last name on it so it looked like it was their family members. Creepy

19. Scooby, you're my hero.

I couldn't give you + rep so I just had to comment in here to show you my appreciation of your ingenuity.

Skull Bong Tutorial FTW! :hello:

20. this has to be the 1000th thread on this subject