AN Sensi A&B vs. Grow Micro Bloom

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MakeArtCrimes, Feb 12, 2010.

1. I am going to start ordering all my nutes next month and was wondering what was the better base of the two. I hear that the Sensi bloom was just upgraded so was thinking about the 2 part. Thanks for the help an support on the matter!

2. I'm gonna go ahead and resurrect this thread.... I was searching for an answer to the same question on Google just now and ended up here. Anybody know the answer?

3. IMHO nutes are as good as their ever going to get, make sure it the most micro nutrients you can find.. and if you want to get techy you can find threads on foliar B1, superthrive type feedings and just all those extra nutes that don't normally come your standard fertilizer.....I was looking on the web at a lot of these nutes and you can't properly tell all the specifics that are in them if you want to buy it.

4. Well that just isn't true. Different nutes are comprised of entirely different components presented in different forms and concentrations. Just sensi A+B and Grow/Micro/Bloom have different NPK ratios and that's just what I noticed from looking at the bottles. There is no one size fits all nutrient schedule so it is impossible that "nutes are as good as their ever going to get." I don't even know what could be meant by that...?

5. #5 Naltron69, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    Well i think my answer stands pretty clear, they obviously has to come to some END because Marajuanas genetics are varying more and MORE every day, so think like this....It would be easier to make the PERFECT nutrient blend if the marajuanas genetic code was the same for every plant, but its not, it is ever changing. What im saying is a line is going to be drawn for your basic standard Macro/Micro nutrient and what it contains...it can't get any better I could elaborate on this ever more extensively but i don't want to confuse you guys....any questions lemme know

And i say this for stricter purposes, not for compilations of added B1 or horomones etc etc..