Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An Ounce of Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jay Bear, Oct 18, 2011.

1. sucks its got sealed however it did

but uhh nice bud?? lol

2. that bud looks very unnatural but, tasty still. what did you pay for it?

3. Sour diesel brick? Come on now lmfao!

4. nice cylinder-o-weed.
    doesn't look like sour though, to me.

5. On the brightside it isn't shitty mexican dirt haha smoke up man :smoke:

6. was that up someone's bum in that shape?

7. All those smashed trichomes. :( I bet it still rips!

8. lol'd. good shit

smoke it up!

9. They was supposed to stop the vac and seal it b4 it got too compressed. Looks fire nonetheless. You can actually see the trichomes glistening. Nice... :bongin:

10. Smuggled in taco bell burrito wraps, brilliant

11. I fuck with you dawg. I got some outdoor sour D on me right now and that shit is fire.

12. very shiny;), i like it

13. Also OP how do you like T-mobile?

14. damn i was so baked for a second i thought it was one huge fuckin nug then i got really sad because that is CONDENSED. I bet after you bring it up it burns great tho

15. What I'm I and obviously the OP missing?

16. Compress mids, how does it smoke though?

17. Think he is talking about the location of the photos and what device was used can be seen in the picture information if you don't turn that information off. Somebody messaged me awhile back my address because I took pictures of weed inside my apartment. Scary thought..

18. wanderlei is a beast...he beat rampage in pride before..one of my favorite fights.