an ok night turns into a amazing one!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gotdachronic, Jul 4, 2010.

1. so i went to the dubstep concert last night at the majestic in detroit. after hours of trying to find something fun to take etc shrooms,cid,molly.. there was no luck. i had noticed earlier in the night something got kicked at my feet finally like a hr later i look down and the container is still there so im like fuck it ill see whats in it. low and behold theres a half of flamess! and a 1.1chunk of very nice hash.. needles to say shortly after that was found my friends and i dipped and went back to his house around 230 am and god damn if i havnt smellt weed that smells this much like juicy fruit. ahh what a night got to go to a rave and got over 150$ in free weed and hash!! no trolling no bullshit:hello::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. ill take a pic of the hash i already "got rid of the bud":rolleyes: shit went fasstttttt ill update the pic in a lil proll have .8 left been enjoying it in the vape mmmm

3. Suscribed, waiting for pics, only way I'll believe this :/

4. all i have left is the hash i just took a pic it weighs abt .8 now gime a min and the pic will be up

5. .9ish of awesome hash i found :] i love dubstep haha
    [​IMG]

6. Magical.
    +Rep, you're pro at finding shit, have you seen waldo by any chance?

7. Pics or it didn't happen.

8. You're either blazed or a troll. :confused:

9. where the fuck is waldo?!