Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An odd idea I just thought of that might work..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MesKiDcudi, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Soo, you know how when you fill a glass with water and flip it on a table really fast you can keep most of the water in the cup while it's upside down against a smooth surface.. I was thinking, if you didn't have an airtight container for your weed, could you simply put a cup over it and it would contain the smell, until you needed to flip the cup back over of course..

Just a thought..

2. smells permeate my dude, it wouldn't last too long.

permeation is how drug dogs can smell compressed cannabis thats in pvc pipes thats floating in a car gas tank

true story

3. If you had something along the lines of rubber or an air-tight material under the glass, and something heavy to hold down the book. Then it would work :D

4. can vacuum containers be detected by drug dogs? thats my question.

5. Yeah, it would work even better, but without it would it still work? Water stays in the cup without a rubber seal or pressure.

6. He's right. It wont take long for it to permeate a cup

7. See thats fucking scary. Like. How persistent was the hunt for that weed?

Bet you they spent like HOURS tearing that car apart on a Hunch from the Drug Dogs.

8. [quote name='"Tosh."']can vacuum containers be detected by drug dogs? thats my question.[/quote]

Yes, even if the dog doesn't smell through it they WILL smell what's around it from packaging/concealment.

9. I've seen the video hes referring to. After the dog alerted they just opened up the gas tank and found it

10. The water does create pressure. It also forms a seal through the bonding tension of the water molecules and the relatively small escape area. :smoke: