An interview with a Japanese Drug warrior.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Mikeferdy, Apr 6, 2013.

1. In 2008, a Japanese ex-Drug officer claimed on Japanese National Television that Cannabis use will cause violent behavior.

In response to that claim, a Japanese Cannabis Advocate recorded a telephone interview with the Director of Japan's Drug Abuse Prevention center, Mr. Masao Tomisawa.

The interview was met with a rather rude tone by Mr. Masao Tomisawa when asked to provide scientific evidence to prove the claim "Cannabis induce violent behavior" and repeatedly refuse to provide this evidence. It is as if such evidence doesn't exist.

You can get the English subtitles by clicking on the CC tab on the bottom right of the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzXGmA2YJo]Interview with Drug Abuse Prevention Center - YouTube[/ame]

2. Mother fucker got mad when they asked for evidence, cause that bitch don't got no evidence!!!! :bongin:

3. #3 xpixiex, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
    My debate teacher told us to never say, "I believe --- ," in a debate.

I noticed this guy said it a lot. I wonder how much he gets paid. I also wonder why he didn't just hang up the phone.

4. Shame such an advanced nation like Japan would still be giving into/spreading misinformation on a plant with so many medical benefits, they should be praising it, not lying about it.

5. English teachers also say not to use that in writing, or when reporting, etc. It's terrible advice and it's one of the main reasons why so many political "pundits" and journalists go around spouting their opinions as facts. People read/hear something being presented as a cold hard fact and, since it's from a "trust source," they believe it no matter how stupid it is. Terrible advice that does nothing but aid the spread misinformation.

6. The reason these guys along with China are so anti cannabis is because they are scared people will find out the truth about the herb, then people will start to think for themselves, think out side the box, question authority, heal themselves etc.

Those in the know, the people at the top (Big Boss man) they know all to well how beneficial cannabis use is and how it will change the world one day but they will do every thing in their power to keep it not only illegal but frowned upon for years and years to come.

However the truth is becoming closer and closer to public knowledge and it will only be a matter of time before it spreads to these right wing countries.

Remember know matter what any one tells you, know matter how stubborn a person may be, know matter what any one tries to say to you in terms of hostility when your educating them about the truths of cannabis always stay calm and professional, know one will listen if you rant and loose your cool, we know better, we know the facts and its up to us to spread the truth.

7. Japan is such an advanced nation but they also tend to be very subservient to authority. Theres still organised crime and you can buy from some foreigners but foreigners stick out like a sore thumb.

Maybe it has something to do with Japan being in isolation during a lot of the opium wars and drugs other than Alcohol never caught on. Fuck knows.

8. The Japanese Yakuza doesn't fuck around from what I've heard. If they don't it being legal, it won't be... at least not for a while. The Yakuza's more powerful than the government itself in some respects.