An interesting observation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokin', Feb 25, 2009.

1. So! a couple months ago, Me and my mom were talking and she said "I have really enjoyed these passed couple of nights..you've been more talkative" You see..the thing is I had been smoking in the shower at night and everytime I was done I would go in the living room and watch t.v. and talk it up with my parents and laughing at the shows while completely high! and they would laugh too!!

And just a couple days ago:
    I was "taking a shower" before heading to school in the morning and she said "I like when you take showers in the morning...you're more awake and not so grumpy":hello::hello:

So in conclusion my mom likes me better when I'm high even though she doesn't know I am, and usually when I'm sober and my eyes are red she will ask "why are your eyes red" not once has she asked me that while I was baked lol:smoke::smoke::bongin:

2. That happened to me, I was way more talkative to my parents and more nice.

3. Haha yea im the same way. Much nicer when high

4. dude i am the same exact way. i always have more motivation when im high to talk to people like my parents and other people i dont usually talk to much. when i dont smoke sometimes im a dick or i just dont feel like talking to people. when im high i can actually hold a conversaton better. but i do have my baked moments sometimes lol. my parents found out i was smoking about 8 months ago and i havent smoked since. due to piss tests which are coming way less frequently. and it seems like they like talking to me when im high more. but i cant smoke because of them. kinda ironic eh? pisses me off.:mad:

5. My moms a complete bitch and her yelling only infuriates me when im baked

6. lmao priceless. after doing this for awhile you should reveal to her what makes you so different after taking a shower. film her reaction, youtube.

7. I usually have a lot of disagreements with my parents. For about a week of calling me, I was high every time they called. When I saw them in person they noted how I listened better, stated my thoughts in a nice manor, etc. etc.

8. I would tell her..butttttt, Monday, my case finally ended after about a year - she doesnt know i have started smoking again (about 2 months ago almost everyday)

But i know i will someday remind her of the complements she had given me and tell her why! maybe then she will approve of me smoking:hello: