An important question about RMJL.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Damn...look at those typos.....HELL...it took 2 mintues to fix the typos in this one

2. i just licked her av... didnt give away much... its hidden behind the glass!!! now wheres my hammer, i must get to it!!!

3. muhahahahaha

^__^

so LOL

4. I love you guys. I know we're all a million miles away from each other, combined, But you all enhance my life and I love it and thank you for it. Awww. shit. I went and got sappy.
    ;)

5. i like this crazy drunken rumjil, she says what we all feel :) i love her normally to tho :D

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Reform MaryJane Laws again."

Poo

6. I love you, too moogly gooogly....i love your cousin too....but don't tell him

7. Bump bumpity bump bump bump :D

Anyone remember this? LOL

8. Oh God, I wish I was around when this thread started! Pure MAGIC! :hello:

9. What a great thread. Hahahahaha!

10. I know what you taste like

Sour Skittles

So tart and but yet so sweet and sugary

11. Four years later and I still maintain that RMJL tastes like lemon merangue. ;)

12. LMAO! I wonder if she's seen that this one is back from the dead, too! Muahahahaha...

*watches back for a future bon-n-featherin from rumjil*

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

13. Just saw it! GEEZ! Another 4 year old thread. That's back when we had under 10,000 members and pretty much knew everyone personally...to the core. :eek:

Cottons, you've bonged and feathered me so many times that I owe you a day's worth!!! :D

WOW! Those were the days. Indy will love this one. :rolleyes: LOL!

14. HAHAHAHa! You gotta catch me first! :D

*scampers off all non bonged and feathered!*

:p :p :p

EDIT: I also dug up the 1-hitter-shitter one. I know that was always one of Indy's favorites, lol. How's he doin, anyway? Tell him I said what's up! :D