An "I got busted" story from a while ago

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TotallyToked, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Sup GC. Was just reading some busted stories and figured I'd share. This happened about 8 years ago.

I had just finished my freshman year of college and was at my parents house for the summer. I was working in a laser tag arena. A co-worker (who didn't smoke) found a bag lying in the arena one night. He asked me if it was popuri... I told him it was weed and asked if I could have it. He gave it to me. (I went and looked to see if there was any more where he said he found it, but there wasn't.)

I went home that night (to my parents house) and popped the bag open. Really seedy dirt weed. Whatever... I deseeded it into a drinking glass, rolled a joint (it was probably 2 grams before I deseeded... meh), smoked the joint, and went to bed.

The next morning I got up and went downstairs. My mom walked up to me and said, "Hey ***, what are these?" (*** is what I'll use for my name here :)).

I said "I dunno, they look like seeds."

She said, "Are they marijuana seeds?"

I said, "No." I then took the glass from her and dumped them down the sink, and left. I find that kind of funny thinking back on it... she never said anything else or did anything about it.

2. Hmm doesn't really sound like you got busted haha...should have said they were lsa, then downed them all and started acting a fool. :eek:

:laughing:

3. Well, I know my mom smoked pot in the 70s at least a few times (my dad told me). So, I'm pretty sure she knew what they were (especially since the only specific question she asked was whether they were marijuana seeds). But yeah, not really busted :)

4. hahaha imagining this scenario happening made me lol. I imagined her holding the glass asking you if they were marijuana seeds, then you just snatch the glass and her arm kinda jerks, u dump it and say no hella quick. walk out of the room, no eye contact. shes standing there with her hand in the shape of the cup still. :D

5. Your Mom must be an Ex grower ;)

6. I doubt it... she doesn't strike me as the type who would have smoked with any regularity... from what I gather, my parents tried it a few times at a couple parties in the 60s/70s.