Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An even fainter line.. still considered negative for thc?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Anonymouslyasianlol, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Did the certo again, took 3 Niacin, 2 b12 vitamins. Only thing I can think is that I didn’t drink enough water today to dilute, and I waited a bit too long to take the test.

Attached Files:

2. Any shade of red is a pass. I dont see red on the 2nd line. It's darker but to me that just looks like its wet from the urine and not a shade of red. I give drug tests and would have to fail you. Maybe it's just the pic.

3. Those....."detox drinks" works on the SAME PREMISE OF.....have SOOOOO much liquid in your system when it's time to take it that.......the THC doesnt have time to hook up to the "waterfall" flowing........worked for me for 4 years in the military......I do know that....

4. Yeah, perhaps it’s an evaporation line? I also didn’t urinate that much and had to tip the cup in order to meet the “max” line on the strip test. I hope with more urine it would of been some shade of pink. I’ll be testing myself these next two days. Drug test is Friday.