Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

an eigth of northern lights or quarter of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin., Dec 21, 2010.

1. ive only had dank once, but i found a guy with legit northern lights for 60 an eigth or my usual has mid grade mids for 50 a quarter. which would you do? is northern lights that good?

2. 1/8 of fire...Mids just doesn't cut it when it comes to quality of high imo

3. i'd go with the eighth.

4. northern lights no question

5. 1/8 of Northern Lights no question in my mind :bongin:

6. 50 bucks for a quarter of mids sounds like a ripoff to me. I'd go with the dank for sure.

7. Northern lights. 50 a quarter is a very high price for mids. 60-1/8 is not a steal but its about average for dank.

8. how good is northern lights?

9. My fourth favorite strain behind Purp, Hawaiian Haze, and Lemon Skunk...It's a fantastic Indica my friend:D

10. i hear its euphoric? whats that mean? and my buddy says it major couchlock, does it ruin the high if i do active stuff?

11. Euphoric means that your body feels like it's glowing...I can't explain it man...This is part of being a stoner, smoke it yourself and find out:smoking:

12. can someone post some pics of northern lights for me? i cant find consistent pics on google

13. you shouldn't have to ask what you want....

People have spoken

Headies over Middies

50$ would get me over a half of Middies...

take the eighth, get good weed, no seeds, no sticks, weed, quality weed...

/thread

14. It's all grown differently. It all looks different.

15. Don't listen to names, I can almost guarantee it is not "Northern Lights". Your dealer probably just has some good weed and decided give it a commonly thrown around name.

NAMES ARE BULLSHIT!!!

16. now a days mids gives me a headache... if you're still a newer toker though, i'd probably go with the mids..

17. why we have the apprentice section :rolleyes:

18. Your right, I am quite a noob for not believing unsubstantiated and unverifiable claims made by my drug dealer.

19. you said there is no such things as strains of weed, that is a noob statement...