An amazing idea

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Psychedelixz, Jul 22, 2016.

1. The time I've spent with my highs hasn't been wasted and I finally figured something out. Depending on how high I get I have memory flashbacks. (Ex. If I smoked 0.1 I'd get memories from 3-4 years ago but if I smoked 0.5 I'd have memories of when I was a baby/toddler) which explains why some people freak out/panic when they smoke too much because their mind "remembered" them dying in a past life leading them to think they're dying now. I'm not sure if this is a new idea or not but any other thoughts on this?

• Like Like x 4
  2. This definitely belongs in High Ideas lol

• Like Like x 4
  3. Interesting

• Like Like x 1
  4. Never happens to me, but an interesting idea.

I start unravel the present not remember the past. Maybe it depends on what has happened to a person in their life and their mental state when smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  5. well I don't get memory flashbacks, sounds kinda cool though.

I do have some more wild dreams under the effects of my medicine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for sharing, I also have had similar experiences just in a different way.
    Psychedelics(Yes cannabis is a psychedelic) tend to re-wire the brain and allow it too function more as a "Whole"(In a sense) allowing connections to flow more freely and without conditioned limitations or belief systems interfering.

I've had Enlightening experiences and even Ego-Deaths on Cannabis alone. However this never happened until i started to eat and live healthy lifestyle. The junk damages and disrupts the connections.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Cannabis is DEF a psych. I've also had some "disturbing" experiences. When I got extremely high I looked at my hands and thought they were disgusting. The way our fingers grab stuff and just the way they looked sickened me. Feet are even worse lmao

• Like Like x 1
  8. I had a bad trip in my sleep once while medicated :)

9. I'd say it almost entirely depends on mental state and mindset. I've changed my mindset a few times and had different experiences. I've also released DMT and tripped with that exactly in mind so try it yourself :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Its on my to-do list!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I remember I was once really high I was listening to the song "Time" by Pink Floyd and while the solo was playing I was getting flashbacks from my infancy up to my actual age. It was pretty intense and really awesome.

Marijuana can be a very psychedelic substance if one knows how to utilize it properly. Listening to psychedelic and acid rock high is a must if someone wants a psychedelic experience on cannabis, seeing how weed lets you enjoy music even more and while high psychedelic music becomes a lot more psychedelic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. My mom used to listen to Pink Floyd when I was a baby and more specifically she used to listen to Time aha. My favourite Floyd song for weed trips has to be Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun. If you REALLY want a psychedelic experience on weed, go into a pitch black room and smoke as much weed as you can, as fast as you can and let Dark Side of the Moon accompany you through the whole experience. You'll be absolutely blown away by the visuals :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Haha that's awesome! Hm I've never heard that song before, I've got the albums; DSOTM, The Wall, Animals, The Division Bell and The Final Cut. I'll be sure to check it out.

Visuals, on weed? The most I've achieved with weed were closed eyed visuals, I've only gotten proper open-eyed visuals by taking shr***s. How much weed would I have to intake in order to achieve a high like that with visuals?

Btw I've listened to DSOTM in it's entirety completely stoned and shr**med and it was truly spiritual.

14. Just keep smoking until you feel like you can't take anymore. as long as the room is pitch black you'll be seeing flashing colours and patterns similar to closed eyes but a lot more intense. And I've achieved shroom like open eye visuals too just from smoking. Try vaping too for more 'bright', acid-like visuals. Lightbulb vapes work really well if you can't afford a real vape. Easy to make too

15. I like this idea. Very interesting. lol

• Like Like x 1