Amusing questions that non-smokers ask you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CannabisMan, Jun 2, 2009.

1. This is actually the American system :)

2. looks at a bong- "is that part of a lamp?

3. all depends on the weed! im smoking some dryed leaves now and im well baked the plants i took them from are cali orange! so sorry buddy yea wrong;)

4. well lets face it if you were doing her in a car and the windows were up the car windows would get fogged up!sounds like an experenced woman! should of said yea and we could smoke a bit of weed afterward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

5. Spliffs have tobacco in them, joints are paper and all weed, blunts are a tobacco wrap and all weed.

6. i hate this, and it always happens at parties. someones like, oh man, i didnt know he smoked weed!

"yeah, i drink and do weed"

"you do weed? wtf?"

:confused:...

7. LOL, that's funny as hell.

Last year when one of my friends found out I smoked he said, "you're going to get hepatitis!"

8. "Dude.. don't you get like.. THE best weed around?"

I lold but it's true :smoke:

9. Haha thats classic... Reminds me of grandmas boy only it was a vase

10. this dude asked me if i was seeing unicorns eating the chair... i was like fuck you your a dumbass

11. but what they dont seem to tell you is the resin is mostly absorbed by your lungs and only a lttle tar is left after that, so it's not really 4-5 times worse or whatever...

PLUS a cigg has over 400 carcinogens(cancer causing chemicals) while herb has ZERO!

so you do that math!

12. He was like 16 haa

13. "**** WEED IS BAD! WHY DO YOU DO IT!?!"
    "Cause i like to feel good for a bit?"
    "BUT ITS BAD!"
    "Why?"
    "IT SCREWS UP YOUR LUNGS!"
    "Vapes dont"
    "**** YOU HAVE TO PROMISE TO NEVER SMOKE AGAIN!"
    "Okay?"
    "Pinky promise?"
    "Sure"
    ahh cydney your great but you certainly are stupid...
    I still vape of course cause she said SMOKE not VAPE haha have to admit she is pretty funny when it comes to the anti weed thing

14. Fucking idiot kid :"Hey man...I heard you smoke marijuana."
    Me :"Uhh...yeah. What the fuck do you want"
    Kid : "I was wondering if I can get some leaves with $20?"
    Me : "Nah man, the leaves cost thousands of dollars..I'm rich, so I don't have to worry about it but Phil over there...he's poor. He has to smoke the soil that you grow it in. It still gets you high and shit, but the leaves are top notch."

15. *Looks it up* Dammit, you're right.

16. hahaha! ok. i would've considered myself a non-smoker at this point. i was really stupid, i mean REALLY stupid about weed before i smoked. like, never seen it, never smelled it. i was sheltered. i smoked twice before this happened, once out of a metal piece, and once from foil.
    so i'm chillin with my friend and she shows me her piece. i took a long, shocked look at it and asked her "Why are you showing me this?" she said "i thought we could smoke out of it." till she said something about smoke i thought it was a dildo. :hide:

17. dude thats fucked up that they would say that.. weed stops the progression of glocoma!!

18. That explains it haha

19. Lol thats awesome. That sounds like something I would say

20. this guys right.

go on the hightimes website, one of the main researchers for like lung cancer and marijuana just said it should be legalized because he cant really show any negative effects marijuana has on the lungs, after 30 years of research. it sort of says that it actually helps with it.

just read the article earlier today.