Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amusement park + weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lnhaleTHC, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Me and my cousin are planning to go to cedar point, so i was wondering has anyone here smoked at an amusement park? is it safe to bring weed or do they check you...?:confused:

2. at six flags great adventure they did not check at all. maybe a bag searcher, but they cant touch the contents so if the bud is in a pocket or some other non-obvious place, no one will find it, they also had a smoking area where my friend was smoking a joint with no one noticing... i would bring a vape to be on the safe side. each park is different so be careful, especially if youve never been there before

3. Clip it onto your undies, just to be safe

4. Might I suggest Edibles? ;)

5. would be cool but ive never made them before.

6. Ask your mom to help you make some brownies.And while you are making them accidentally drop the bag of 'oregano' into the pan.

7. Yeah ive been to six flags america and all they did was check my book bag but im not sure about cedar point, i wasn't checked at kings dominion at all though.

8. Dude, i've been wanting to get baked, and go on a coaster..
    I think it would be intense/more awesomness.

9. Hey we have the same signature. Sorta. :wave:

10. It feels right. I recommend it

11. Going swimming high is pretty awesome too.:hello:

12. I've been to cedar point on stuff and that was the shit..started peaking on the raptor in the front seat and everything was just melting together

13. I'm doing it before summers end.

14. I haven't done this either!lol. but im going to try this too. I just gotta find a pool, or go to lake.

15. Doing anything high is fun lol.

16. Lol, true dat holmes.

17. Amusement parks seem to be way too easy to get a buzzkill in man.

18. like what

19. Lines,

20. screw edibles at the amusement park. six flags has THC anal suppository written all over it.

edit ^^^ dude fucking life is a line