Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AmsterDAMMMMMMN

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MarkOOs, Jul 23, 2002.

1. I may be makin my first post but ive been smokin for years...

Its finally got to me, i miss Amsterdamn weed plain and simple! every good smoke ive been is in the Dam... i go there every other month but i wanna know what ways y'all do your "shopping" (i.e. mail your weed home)...(how do ya wrap it and package it :/)

i know from my friends blah blah blah, im not a pussy, but thought id check with some pro's

hey, im not sure if youl' close this thread, you may even delete it, but i just wanna get that amsterdam high back here... its the best

im in no way a bad man! its all for me!!! i just wanna get some of the amsterdam experience here in scotland...it may even be better... Rain in your face when your high is the best... :/