amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DankNugz420, Sep 19, 2006.

1. I have heard from people its a rip off. Most people get their seeds and there not what they ordered and 2 experiences I have heard of they never even got the seeds. Dude Its all bull. If I was you I would go with Dr. Chronic or Gypsy Nirvinia.

2. Just wanted to know how high {yes i am} the risks are. I would need it to be pretty stealth for many reasons that we all probably share. I would really like to check it out with out too much worry Paronioa YA know lol
    cue

3. I bought from them without any probs that I know of. The jury's still out though cuz my babies ain't even old enough to sex yet, much less know what strain they sent. It took about 4-6 weeks to get the seeds, but they did come in.

I wouldn't buy from them now though. I go with www.seedbotique.com that's Gypsy's site. Lots of reasons for that. Larger selection, better prices, tons of people saying they're reliable. Plus, they're shipping is supposed to be so stealth that it can be opened at customs and the seeds won't be detected. This is what I've read, mind you, not what I know.

Only thing with them is they aren't taking orders on cards right now cuz of some assholes riping them off. It's money order, cash or nothing. While that's a bit of a pain, it's prolly a little safer.