Amsterdam

Discussion in 'General' started by marcus, May 29, 2004.

1. So i'm looking into amsterdam and the prices and I have to say it's costly to get that high. I'm starting to think it'd be cheaper to just spend the 1,000 on weed (how much it'd cost just to fly there).

How mch would you guys who has been there would say it cost to spend a week in amsterdam. That includes hotel & atleast 2 ounces of weed.

2. Around here you pay about 12 euro's per 2 grams. Really depends on what quality you get though. Exchange rates are bad for you guys now, a euro is about 1.20 dollars. But you;re not just gonna fly over for the weed right? You should see out beautiful flat country :)

3. It really is, I'm just going for the weed. Anything great that I happen to see or experience in between is purely luck

4. then you may be dissapointed, they have coffeeshops, but everyone doesn't just go around smoking weed in the streets........it's a beautiful city, lots of good bars, and museums, and the parks, are so beautiful, the vondelparks my fav so far..........Peace out.........Sid