amsterdam to ban marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by jonster, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Hahahaha you scared me.
    I thought Amsterdam was going to completely ban pot.

2. its mostly a tobacco issue at hand, not weeed

3. honestly i've only heard good shit about amsterdam due to the marijuana smoking in coffee shops, but that attraction is gone and it's thrown me off not to make a trip there

4. the attraction isn't gone, there just going to have smoking sections and places where you can smoke outside.

5. They arent nor will they ever ban weed in Amsterdam. Its probably about 90% of their tourism right there. They wouldnt dare ban it

6. OMG I CANT SMOKE MY WEED!

If you looked at the report or even read it youd know that its going to be like the 90's in north america.... All they have to do is put up a half wall made of w/e and BAM! smoking and non smoking sections.

Even though its a been proven in studys that having different sections has no positive affects because the smoke can drift OVER the partician. Amsterdam is just being stupid and this law will get veto'd probably or ratify'd later.

7. at least it's not what i thought it was going to be.

8. I think they should allow store owners to decide and say "This store is here for the sole purpose of smoking - employees accept the nature of the store when they work here" and have the option of declaring their establishment a smoking establishment

the same should be for new york, you should have the option to have a smoking bar

9. wont happen as long as im around the canals

10. in the artical they say the public wouldent understand sumthing like that, but thhat seems to make alot of sence to me.

11. Amsterdam has shops wich have nothing to do with mj but still u can smoke mj in there .. there are specific places in the city where you can't smoke mj outside and those are marked by signs (innit funny:p) they even sell dried schrooms legal (six diffrent kinds, I checked :p)

12. eh. even if they banned weed you can still get drunk and have sex with hookers until your hearts content.

13. geez dude lol, change the thread title before you give the whole forum a heart attack hahaha

14. HAHAHAHHAH MHM