Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam in January

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by christopher22, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Im going to Amsterdam with my GF in January (late Jan) and was wondering if we'll still be able to buy weed? I cant find any definate answers online, some people say its not gonna happen and others say its gonna be outlawed for tourists in the new year! :O

2. you're shit outta luck

3. NOOO I'm going in June so I better be allowed to buy weed

4. As of now there is no official ban on tourist buying weed. The city its self, mayor included, don't aprove of this idea. But from what I read there won't be an official vote until 2015.

5. [quote name='"brink"']As of now there is no official ban on tourist buying weed. The city its self, mayor included, don't aprove of this idea. But from what I read there won't be an official vote until 2015.[/quote]

Thank god. :D