Amphetamine (Speed) Question

Discussion in 'General' started by uEDarkShadow, Jun 1, 2006.

1. I'm sure I'm not the first to come up with this idea, but anyone here use amphetamines before going tot he gym to work out? I tried them for the first time last night, some of you may remember my post about being afraid that I took too many, but it's all good now. Anyway, yeah, would it be a good idea? One thing I noticed last night, was that I constantly kept getting thristy 'cause my body temperature was higher than normal and I was sweating...so you'd have to bring mad amounts of water to keep yourself hydrated. But normally I run 3 miles in 30 minutes on a routine workout, and then do all the free weight exercises, and I stay at the gym for a total of about an hour and a half. I'm sure these would help me be in school, as long as I ate before I popped 'em, since confetti's make you lose your appetite and all. But yeah hit me back with some replies.

2. hmmm using speed to get in shape... makes sense to me. :rolleyes:

3. Ofcoartse, prolly better than any steroids you can find =D

4. This is right off of Erowid

C'mon man. We're talking about doing something to be healthy. Exercise. All you need is willpower, and that's one of the only things that you have an infintecimal amount of.

Meth is not a tool to be used as an preformance enhancer. You ever seen a meth addict? They look healthy to you?

You make a habit out of it and exercising will be the least of your worries very quickly.

There are a couple guys on here that have played around with meth, and the only reason they're not scrawny junkies is because they take responsibility in the use, they are well informed and are more than capable to monitor their own use.

No offense intended, but this thread alone illustrates your immaturity and irresponsibility. The method in which you propose to use this drug is a terrible abuse of your body. I would personally advise that you steer clear of speed in the future.

5. dude thats so bad on your heart man. dont do speed and then go pump your heart, its already in hell cuz of the speed.

6. Thats how all meth addicts start out. "It helps me study" "I get so much done" "It helps me work out"

Then its "it helps me get by" "I do it cuz i like it"

Then its "hEY mAn *scratch* yu.. yoU GOT SOME TW*scratch* some TW*scratch* some TWEAK MAN?????"

7. I read about a kid dieing from taking 5 adderals and playing football practice, he passed out and died

8. we call that natural selection. cuz the dumbass individual removes himself from the gene pool.

9. ^just like smoking cigarettes, natures way of elimianting the stupid people. (no offence to smokers, i'm one too haha)

Anyway i seriously wouldnt recomend speed and exercise together.. speed speeds up your heart rate...exercise does too..sounds like your just asking for a heart explosion (is that possible you ask? i dont know...try it and let me know :) )

10. It's completely possible. A major issue as to why some people die from MDMA... and yes, speed + working out may work for you for a few years, but after a while your heart will just fucking give way and explode. NOT WISE.