Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amounts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wideawakebored, May 4, 2011.

1. Hey i have been smoking for about 6 months now and i'm usually a small time buyer. Now i'm kinda getting tired of buying every week so i'm wondering if you guys could explain the amounts of weed i can buy. Like how much is in an eighth and an ounce and so on. This will be greatly appreciated! :hello:

2. Eighth is 3.5 grams. An ounce is 28 grams. Eighths go from 35-60 dollars. Ounces from 280-500.
    Pick up an ounce every once in a while that's what I do.

3. Eight (1/8 ounce, 3.5 grams): $40-60
    Quarter (1/4 ounce, 7 grams): $75-120
    Half (1/2 ounce, 14 grams)- $175-220
    Ounce - $330-400 (28 grams)
    The lowest prices are the best deals i've gotten
    The highest are how much i'd be willing to pay/have paid before...unfortunately.
    This is obviously for dank.
    Good luck doooood

4. Prices pretty much depends on your area, dealer, and type of weed, but its easy to figure it out for yourself.

Gram- X amount of money
    1.7g- 1.5(x)
    8th- 3(x)
    4th- 6(x)
    Half- 9.5(x)
    Oz- 12(x)
    QP and up I'm not too sure about haha since i'venever bought that much at once. Also, this is just a conservative generalization. hope it helps and makes sense, for I am royally chopped.

5. Here in South Jersey it goes like this (for reg)
    1/8- 25$
    1/4- 40$
    1/2- 60
    O- 120

(Btw if you're a total newb then each of these fractions are based on an ounce. IE 1/8 of an ounce. And a O just stands for an ounce.)

6. i got a 45 quarter once right outside Atlantic City, there were too many seeds to count

7. The guy was trying to hook you up so you could grow your own, man.