Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amount Of Time You Have Passed A Drug Test In

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jml12, Apr 18, 2014.

1. ok ill try to keep this short, the end of my spring semester is almost over so it is time for me to stop smoking for my summer job. I usually give myself 4 weeks just to be safe but this year after one week I was partying with this girl I like and she wanted to smoke a blunt so of course I did and then I figured what the hell so I smoked pretty much all day the next day leaving myself about three weeks. I then got online and started looking at topics about drug tests detection times, and although there is an endless supply of drug test related questions every one seemed to have conflicting answers ranging from a week to sixty days to my uncle has a friend who has a brother who did it in three days. So I was just wondering how long it may have taken some of you, (real life, not stories you've heard please) because I have always heard that you should be able to pass at about two weeks if you dilute your urine enough the day of the test, and some of these so called "facts" I read online seemed pretty out there to me.

2. niacin, lots of water, exercise.. I used to get clean in 5-6 days with it, just stop taking the niacin 2-3 days before the test

someones gonna tell you Im wrong but it worked 15 times for me in 6 days or less on probation

3. I tested clean after 28 days sober. Never tested myself during this period to see how long it actually took me though. Was going through a move and got a job pretty much instantly and found hookups shortly after

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app