Amnesia: The Dark Decent + Weed

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Rugaroo, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Going to do it, will be super entertaining/shitting my pants scary at best, and confusing at worst lol.:smoke: I'll be back with updates or something!

2. Shit, didn't last very long, freaked me out....and i was a bit lost as to what to do....and was afraid when my screen flashed red, I was just hiding in corners slowly creeping around, afraid of that twitchy stitched thing that might scamper across an open door way or something

3. dude that games so creepy, your like oh shit i hope there nothing around this corner. Did you get to the part where youre in knee high water and theres like this water zombie and you have to jump from crate to crate to advance?

4. I played that part before I started smoking man...and that was the first time I was ever truly afraid from a game, I was like....literally freaking out...but like giddy at the same time. I tried to outrun it, it just gets faster and faster, and it's invisible, you can only see the water splashing behind you, and hear that bonecracking loud noise.

5. I've never just sat down and played this for a long time, I've broken it up into sessions lol =p

6. Also check out the penumbra games, they're sick too when blazed.