Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amnesia Haze pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420blazed, Sep 30, 2010.

1. #1 420blazed, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    Amnesia Haze
    P240910_19.420001.jpg
    Just some amnesia haze I got the other day. £10 for a gram. I would have taken more pictures but I couldn't wait to get stuck in:smoke:

Smell/Taste:
    This stuff smells and tastes great, very skunky with a hint of fruitiness.

Looks:
    Great looking bud covered in red/orangey hairs and trichomes.

Buzz/High:
    Wow, that's all I can say. This is definately not a strain for beginners/newbies. After the first bong hit it blew me away, very heavy yet clear sativa high at first then it turns in to a very heavy relaxed/mellow buzz. A long lasting high.

a +rep would be appreciated if this helped/you enjoyed reading it :D
    Enjoy :smoke:

2. where about you from man? ive been getting amnesia alot recently

3. Yeah, ive heard theres quite a bit round my area aswell :hello:.

4. nothin tops a strain with super silver in its genetics hahaha, amneisia is defs my favorite haze haha smoke on

5. I'm guessing uk

6. north west london:smoke:

7. lol, dude this wasnt skunk, my 20% shiva was the skunk, brb hash brownies :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. someones high:rolleyes:

9. actually... the skunk, is the skunk....you must be so fucking high dude hahahahahah

10. lol yeah, im saying this shit isnt skunk.

11. and I'm saying, no one said it was....he said it smelled skunky. lol your still that high man :)

12. oh yeah lol, WELL IT DIDNT SMELL SKUNKY! it just smelt like nice haze. everyone happy?

13. Like I said before no skunk here, all I said is that it had a skunky/fruity smell to it.

14. like i said man, that guy is too high to get it hahaha.

15. ahhaha what can you do:rolleyes: