"Ammo" Strain of Marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by GungeyKlunge, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Hi,

I'm just wondering if this is a strain in itself or simply an abbreviation of Amnesia?

Thanks for your help.

2. Leafly doesn't have any reference to it online, but I did find this tidbit online (Urban Dictionary is the source, so take it with a grain of salt here, I haven't verified any of this, but sounds a bit unbelievable)

Amsterdam Mental Mayhem Outerspace Kush

Said to be the strongest marijuana that can be grown on this planet. Only obtainable through about 5 known merchants in the United States, one of them are located in Georgia.. but for obvious reasons no further information of their whereabouts will be revealed.

One hit of this magical plant can send the user(No matter how much pot they may smoke) sky high within seconds, shotguns are NOT recommended (You WILL get high, but you may pass out & not get the chance to enjoy it, it is recommended that you smoke this in groups)! Mixing this with any other drug may be deadly, I really wouldn't know; I've lost a lot of brain cells smoking weed, but I've got enough to know not to try it.
    The true name of this brand of weed isn't known, but due to it's affects it obtained the name Amsterdam Mental Mayhem, Outerspace Kush, Code name Ammo (Obviously, the K was dropped from the Acronym).

3. I guess I'll just have to try it later and find out. Thanks tokinITguy. :)

4. Hahahahaha damn I want some of that weed.