Amish mafia

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by rastaballer209, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Why would they do this!?!?

image-1763045163.jpg

Damn you amish mafia!!!! The buds looked sooo good to me. Did anyone else watch this episode of amish mafia?

2. lol they're all fucking goof balls.. i did not watch the show. but i will to get a good laugh.

3. [quote name='"4ganja2green0"']lol they're all fucking goof balls.. i did not watch the show. but i will to get a good laugh.[/quote]

Thats what i thought up until they burnt 8 mature plants. They were average size but dank colas on it none the less. I almost cryed :(

4. I was gonna start this thread earlier but I forgot from smoking on that green corn.

5. like most "Reality Shows" i believe this one is fake

6. [quote name='"PeaceToker420"']like most "Reality Shows" i believe this one is fake[/quote]

Well more power to em to slash there own tires haha

7. This show is fucking ridiculous.. but I can't help but watch it haha...

8. Green corn lol.

9. When they said that, my wife and I looked at each other and busted out laughing. If I ever create a strain it's going to be "green corn"

10. Do they use bow and arrows or something? :smoking:

11. Show is so lame lol the part with the delivery driver had me rolling, all the Amish kid can drink but they can't smoke lol

12. it just seems that they aren't even trying with 'reality' tv anymore. It always was bullshit but all these new ones where they are basically being filmed breaking major laws or in the least proving enough circumstantial evidence to indite...

13. Cuz tires are so expensive for a network to afford to make something believable.

14. U know the plants they burned on that episode were fake right? They purchased them from the same company the Show Weeds bought their fake plants from. If u rewatch the Amish episode and pause it u can tell the plants are fake.

15. They were fake weed plants homie. Watch again and pause it. U can tell not real lol

16. they gotta token black amish guy too. he looks like he powders his face. i laughed.

17. i should make tv shows

i got one called nudist mafia. the bosses name is dick tater, his right hand man is ben dover, also pat magroin and chester the molester.

lookin to get danny devito for dick tater. because he looks like a chubby little penis with legs.

18. They make the Levi guy out to be such a badass LOL.

"One time somebody tried selling Levi some dope and he threw them out a second story building!"

"we don't know what happened to the last guy that crossed Levi"

19. Levi looks half retarded lol

20. i bet he grew the plants haha