Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

american smoking technique

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RedRose, Jan 24, 2014.

1. seems to have different names in different places  :laughing:

2. We call it Chicago where I'm from. (East Coast)

3. [quote name="Ragekai" post="19400637" timestamp="1390608042"]We call that "playing baseball"[/quote]Exactly Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Puff Puff Pass all the way. I did that before "americano" but I never really liked it because its pretty useless. 

peace

5. I just wanna say I smoked with a ton of Spanish foreign exchange students in high school. They were cool as hell, but my Spanish became too bad to talk to them after smoking. 

6. haha same thíng with me and english  :laughing:

7. Yeah, puff puff pass. But here on the west coast (California), its called baseball. So maybe "americano" originates from baseball being our "national pastime"? just a stoned thought lol

but its pretty cool how its different everywhere! :smoke:

8. This is a game invented in america called Chicago. Hold your giant hit till it makes it back your way! Works well with large groups of people  

9. Took the words out of my mouth.

Very pointless way of smoking if you're in a large circle though. Bleh. Bad memories.

Id rather do do this with a larger group of people, it requires you to hold your hits longer and we all know what happens when we do that :bongin:

11. Yeah, oxygen deprivation :laughing:

:laughing: . We can get it around within approx 10-15 secs or so. If your buddies take 30 secs to a minute then yes you are absolutely correct lol

13. Sucks that this type of smoking is associated with America, though I guess it probably started here, we are very good at excess.

14. Fair enough lol. Although you only really need 3-5 seconds. Any more is pointless. And yes, my buddies took way longer than 30 seconds. Fucking part timers lol.

15. #35 MrxNiceGuy, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    How does it "suck that this type of smoking is associated with america"......? Its just a game to play to add a little extra fun in your life.....do we look down on the people who invented beer pong? I sure dont that games fun as hell lol 

16. Has nothing to do with America pal. Here they play "American Idol"... that's where they hold the thing like a microphone, don't shut the fuck up no matter how dumb they sound and don't pass it until they are done with their song or get voted out.....

17. #37 MrxNiceGuy, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014

Now this is something new if it even exisits in all the states which im almost positive it mayyyybe exists in 1 or 2 at most.sounds lame maybe this is your area only??

18. The pretty average  way that Americans do it is puff, puff, pass. The group smoke session "americano" is a game we call baseball in the U.S.

19. Because it's an unnecessary, unhealthy way to smoke weed.  It's less akin to beer pong and more like beer bonging.  It's just not a smart way to consume the herb, and it gives anti smoking people something to hate on.  

20. Why do you have to be a downer