American Made?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Has Any Y'all Seen This Movie Starring Tom Cruise? Iono When it Came Out but Me an My Boo was Watching it Last Night After The Kids Went to Bed. It Was Pretty Wild.
    It About a Pilot That Get All Wrapped Up With The Columbian Cartels an The C.I.A an Such. He was Moving Drugs an Guns an People in His Plane.
    I was J/W if This Is One of Those Movies That Based ona True Story? Do Anybody Know?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. It is definitely inspired by the real events of the life of Barry Seal, I havent seen the movie but from the story of his life they didnt need to exaggerate to tell a wild tale, yet im sure they did lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OoOo Thanks For The Info SIRSOG! That's Exactly What I Wanted to Know. I Always Find That Stuff Really Interesting. You Should Check The Movie Out Sometimes tho it was Really Good. Thanks For The Help Tho too :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. @vostok You Should Check This Movie Out. You Might Like it Since it Based ona True Story too :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Its a good movie. I liked it

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yea I Thought So too.
    Sad Ending For Dude Tho He Got Popped by The Columbians

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yeah I read the book back in the day that was really good but book versus the movie I thought the movie sucked
    On the evening of February 19, 1986, Seal was shot to death in front of the Salvation Army Center, three weeks into his probation. When Seal pulled into the center's lot and parked, a man got out of a car behind the center's donation drop boxes and opened fire with a suppressed MAC-10 submachine gun. Seal was hit six times and died almost instantly.[51]
    Six Colombians were quickly arrested in connection with the murder. Three of them, Luis Carlos Quintero-Cruz, Miguel Vélez, and Bernardo Antonio Vásquez, were indicted on state charges for capital murder. A fourth man was indicted separately on lesser charges, and evidence of direct involvement was insufficient for two, who were released and deported.[52]
    In addition to the state charges against the killers, federal charges were filed against Fabio Ochoa, Pablo Escobar, and a third cartel member, Rafael Cardona, for conspiring to violate Seal's civil rights by murdering him.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Great movie @Dizzy

loved it.

j

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Thank You For The Reply Jerry.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. That film is wild af Toni :D

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Yea I Thought So Too Even More So Because it Really Happen. Crazy Business! Lol. :p

~Toni~

12. Nice Thanks For The Info Bout The Book I Never Knew there was One. Ima Have to Check that Out Soon an I Bet My Man Would Wanna Read it too:D

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1