American Idol

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Feb 24, 2011.

1. so who is watching the new season? any hopefuls? who do you like? who do you expect to win?

Robbie Rosen is my cousin, so naturally i'm voting for him the whole way through.

2. Why couldn't the terrorists suicide bomb that show instead?

3. cool opinion bro

anyways, i watched the auditions as always, and that's it:p

4. It's not an opinion. It's a suggestion.

5. Definitely, a suggestion based on your opinion of the show.

6. llololo yeah.

7. Sorry bro your not gonna get much love for American Idol here, try a different forum.

[​IMG]

8. i'm only watching the show cause my cuz is on it. its pretty gay.

liolotrolyouhategaysloflreol yes

9. I hate American Idol, cause my mom watches it and I have to delete every single show on our DVR so the damn thing will record.

Its a lame ass show that ruins those people's lives through contracts and its a set up anyway. They wouldn't let a gay man win even though he was the better contestant.

I've had to watch it since the first season, the only shows my mom watches is that and her soap operas.

10. good luck to your cousin ya now that the auditions are over and especially since simon the dick is gone no reason for me to watch anymore.

11. Damn thats a little harsh, Just a tv show. How would you feel if a terrorist bombed your ass? Your ignorant...

12. are you guys actually serious??.....i never watched before this season but

you guys have got to be kidding me if you cannot appreciate some of the talent the current contestants have

Watch Casey Abrams solos with his stand up bass, that shit is so sick-nasty i almost went and bought a bass lol