Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

American History X Quote

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highfives, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Excellent movie, as for the quote, as you may know the rhetoric back then against marijuana was that ******s and spics were the primary users of MJ.

2. there was a rivalry between dereks little brother and the kid that shot him because he stood there and blew smoke in his face. but he was also the little brother of one of the guys that Derek killed.

3. you missed the whole point of the movie, retard. The kid didnt shoot him for no reason, sure, but being a racist asshole is no reason to be sentenced to death.you blow smoke in someones face calls for death? GTFO!

i think one of the movies messages is that hate creates more hate....an endless cycle....that in the end is meaningless....but it was too late for vineyard to right his wrongs(older vineyard)

smoke some more then watch the movie

4. Never seen American History X. Really have no interest in it

5. your loss!!

6. eat the curb bitch!

7. I did not notice in the film, are you sure there was a relationship between the kid who shot lil vinyard and the black dude derek killed? Where is it?

8. Then why the hell would you comment in this thread? Hahahaha sorry dude it just doesnt make sense

9. I dont remember where it is but if you watch it you find out that the black kid who shot danny was the brother of the guy derek killed.

10. dont think that was at all implied

11. it was on the basket ball court after school when Danny stood on the fence the 2 were talking to each other kind of like brothers. they may have just been friends fellow gang members or some thing but i assumed they were brothers.

my friend is gonna get me another copy of the movie for my bday next weekend so ill rip the other ending and post it.

12. You need to watch the movie again before you go off calling people retards. Do you not know people get killed for stupid reasons like that everyday? It wasn't just the smoke in his face, those guys already have beef.

So you can get the fuck out of here for saying I'm a retard and all that, watch the movie again. Derek & his little brother were not just racists, they were a gang. Different gangs kill each other all the time over nothing but different view points. So you getting your panties in a bunch because you have sympathy for a racist gangbanger getting murdered by a guy who he has conflict with in a fictional movie is just ridiculous. Derek's little brother got caught slipping, simple as that.

13. i just finished watching the movie again. when danny blew smoke in his face they didnt have beef then. after he blew the smoke he had some beef but his brother killing the black guys brother pushed the black kid over the edge and got revenge. danny should have did the smart thing and killed him when he had the chance.

14. play by play of the alternative ending. i know its not a video but i dont have the video yet when i get it ill post it.

Ok, so the original ending has the beach and a sunset as Danny quoted Abraham Lincoln. Well in the alternative ending, as Danny speaks the quote, the kid who shot him is loaded into a police truck, Danny's corpse is loaded into an ambulance, and there is the Principal, the Jewish teacher, and the students with their heads hung low.

The next scene goes to the apartment where detectives are trying to comfort the grieving mother and sister of Danny. The mother talks about how he was such a sweet boy, corrupted by the cruel world, and the older sister trying to fight back the tears, lights up a cigarette.

The camera pans away from the living room of the apartment and travel down the hallway to the closed bathroom door. The scene cuts to a view of the bathroom sink, which is filled with hair and an electric razor next to it. Then there is a view from behind Derek, who is rubbing his head with a towel. When he removes the towel his head is shaved clean. He stares at himself in the mirror for a moment staring at the swastika on his chest. He then pulls a pistol out of his pocket and cocks it, and looks in the mirror with the same sick smile he had when he was arrested for the murders.

15. Derek had already killed those guys by the time Danny & the black kid had beef. Either way they had beef, they were both in a gang, & one of them were bound to kill each other. See that's the thing, Danny isn't a real killer, he's soft, look at him having mercy for the guy Derek stomped in the beginning of the movie. He wasn't going to kill anybody, just posing as something he's not. You can't half-ass gangbang.

16. i really want to see the alternate ending. lemmi know if you find it.

17. im tryin to get it. i need to get my hands on a copy of the dvd

18. I never understood why people would only star out one letter of a swear word. Like we obviously all know what the word is if there is only one letter missing!

19. thats ill

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsC0BCAwkb4&feature=related]White Man Marches On - YouTube[/ame]