American flag label ROOR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LetsGoCanes, Nov 10, 2011.

1. #1 LetsGoCanes, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
    Sup guys. Picked up my first roor from smoke rings in Raleigh, NC. walked out the door for 100 bucks! the price on the sticker was $195. What a steal!

EDIT: more pix for the naysayers. enjoy! also, i went to the ROOR real/fake identification thread and everything about this piece checks out. that gives me every reason to believe that it is a legit roor.

EDIT 2: it's fake you guys. the ice pinches dont line up for shit. still though, this tube is a fucking tank. good buy for 100 bucks

Attached Files:

2. Good pick up man

3. fuck man im jelous...ill buy it for 25?

4. Nice.
    It'd be better though if the red was actually red.

5. Guys it's real. Sticker price was 195. It only looks orange because the flash on my camera was on. I'll post more pix tonight. I assure you though, it is real. I inspected the fuck out of it

Attached Files:

6. Im just asking cuz I have the exact same one. Same sig and everything. I kinda was thinking mine was fake.

7. [quote name='"noviceGrower420"']Im just asking cuz I have the exact same one. Same sig and everything. I kinda was thinking mine was fake.[/quote]

They could have been blown by the same person. The sig is unique to the blower. I have every reason to believe its real

8. That's sick as fuck man :bongin:

9. Why would a German company use an American flag as the logo. If it is Roor Tech, I sure have never seen any logo like that, and we have two authorized Roor dealers around me, so I see them often.

Looks suspicious to me, like the logo is a bit much, especially for a brand of such elegant simplicity.

10. amerrrrrica.. fuck yeah

11. Not a bad price but it's not a RooR that you bought. Sorry man.

12. #13 DrBradTaylor, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
    Not real. That shop isn't listed on roor's site either so you could have easily avoided buying a fake.

Do you people really believe you can just breeze into any smoke shop and walk out with a real roor for $100? There are some 3.2mm tubes and those blue label tubes available for that kind of price, but otherwise you need to get real. Roor has a notorious reputation for being overpriced. They got that reputation by...being overpriced.

13. your reasons believing it is real have something to do with what you want to believe...nobody wants to believe they might have gotten ripped.

i have never seen a Roor with a multicolored Trademark...and what the guy above me said is spot on...how do you expect to get a Roor like that for $100 unless its used...i would not even sell my 3.2mm Roor beaker for $100 and i have had it for years...its my tube for beating up when my friends are around.

puffer

14. btw.. this tube is legit.. these are not german RooRs though.. there is also a camo label as well

15. The slide is a dead giveaway. There should be a mark on it, like a tiny black dot. Future reference, if you ever see a Roor for under $300 unused, it's fake, $195 sticker price is crazy. Roor does not allow shops to sell their merchandise for that cheap, do to all the fakes out there. If they find out someone is, they pull the dealer.

16. [quote name='"SpotAL"']The slide is a dead giveaway. There should be a mark on it, like a tiny black dot. Future reference, if you ever see a Roor for under $300 unused, it's fake, $195 sticker price is crazy. Roor does not allow shops to sell their merchandise for that cheap, do to all the fakes out there. If they find out someone is, they pull the dealer.[/quote]

This. Also, I cannot find anything about a legit American flag Roor, which is a huge red flag for me, as all Roor tubes can be found somewhere online.

17. Here's a legit American Flag RooR - American, not German. Beaker Bottome:

[​IMG]

18. This is only the 25,000th thread about this.....

OP, if you have "every reason to believe it is real" then why did you post the thread in the first place???

19. So he could show us his new tube...