America, where are we going?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KozyCOCOANUTS, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. America... I don't really know what to say... Just that i'm disappointed that such a person could become president of this once great nation and such people could get into congress, senate, and supreme court that have zero qualifications! Certain things are happening to this country that are just so wrong, and ruining this great country. Corruption is on the rise, infact its huge! More and more things are changing and taking away the qualities of this country...

Every nation that comes to the top, eventually falls and collapses and/or gets destroyed. This happened to Rome, and we are the "new Rome", following exactly in their footsteps.

Who here agrees with me?

2. On our current course, I do believe its only a matter of time before things start to fall apart. It saddens me that it is the people who will suffer in this painful transformation, but it's nothing that much of the world hasn't gone through or is suffering through now.

3. Dude u don't have anything to worry about anything! Watch tv tomorrow or maybe Sunday...something HUGE is gonna happen! We are going back to common law! We are going to follow the constitution word for word almost! Obama is already kicked out of office and we are going to have a whole new goverment, currency, and we are going to be truely free! This is NOT a joke and the whole world will see in the next few day!

4. #4 iewed, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    Take the fork out of your ass and grow the fuck up.

[Disrespect is not tolerated here.]

5. What the fuck are you smoking?

6. A strain called false hope. :D

7. Hey let him prove himself!

How do you know this to be true budsmokn420?

8. It's called restore America plan guys and don't make assumptions when i have been researching this for months and you guys don't kno shit about it!

9. Thanks you for not being ignorant and being kind. This is a behind the scenes restoration of the constitution. In tHe constitution our founding fathers wrote that if a corrupt government takes over our nation, then we the people have the right to kick out the de facto government and restore common law. A plan called restore America plan has been in the works behind the scenes for a long time now and it will finally be announced this weekend because it is complete. I swear on my whole family's lives that I am not making this up. I am dead serious.

10. I'm sure that you aren't making it up, but I don't know whether somebody else did. I have heard of the Restore America Plan... how does this provisional government replace the old one with its US Military? It seems to me that if indeed the government is a police state controlled by private interests (which I believe it is), how can it not use its massive amount of the global wealth and its vast resources to stop any "behind the scenes" movement?

11. The hand over the heart thing when we pledge to the flag is kinda scary. The only ones who've done that are us and the Romans. :eek:

12. look, I've been through soo many arguements about this that I'm not gonna cite specifics. All I'm saying is watch the news and tv in the coming days. There is supposed to be an emergency annoucment made over this weekend and it will be all spelled out for you. If it does t happen then it is mostly likely a hoax unless they have a VERY good reason why it didn't air.

13. #13 cocksmash, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
    Why would you bring it up on the forum if you don't want to indulge people and tell how its possible that the fly squishes the thumb, that a culturally ignored movement can usurp the ever-present and populous-favored Federal Government? Maybe you can post a link that at least describes the authority and the people behind the authority that has led 80 nations to back a provisional government as the true government of the united States? How was the deal made? Where did the RAP people get trillions of dollars to inject into our economy?

14. I hope you are right but I really doubt it.

15. I'm probably more into conspiracies than you and I'm starting to doubt the whole obama telling us aliens are helping in the gulf9Not saying that is what you are talking about, just using that as an example). And things don't just change in a day. It will take years, decades until we fully restore america.

16. But...but Bush is already out of office:confused:

17. But, at least bush gave us a reason to laugh after he anally fucked us hard.

18. We got trillions of dollars in gold from the largest gold collector on the world. He told Tim turner that he had an endless supply of gold and thay we could take as much as we need pretty much. Others have also stepped forward and gave us trillions in gold. There is a radio show that Tim turner was on a confirmed that 80 nations see them as the lawful goverment. I don't beleive there is any real proof of that but I take his word. He is an honest man with good morals.

19. 1. This is not a conspiracy at all.
    2. It is said that it will take up to 2 years I believe to fully change everything, but A MASSIVE amount of change will come VERY soon. I'm talking a couple months.

20. A couple of months? What happened to withing the next few days? :confused:

This next statement is coming from someone who truly believes in the nwo, and the government working with aliens for the past 50 years and all that jazz.... Just take of the tinfoil hat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.